Richard Belzer's

Trainwreck Interview

Molestation, Sodomy, Hitler

10/3/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100312_richard_belzer_fox_v3

"Law & Order" star Richard Belzer wasn't supposed to talk about anal sex, molestation or give the Nazi salute when he agreed to do a news interview on live TV this morning ... but he did anyway.

Belzer appeared on Fox 5 in New York for a simple friendly interview ... and when he was asked if the show's anchor could play his brother on the NBC show, Belzer took things in a totally different direction.

Female Anchor: "[The male anchor] should play [Richard's] brother on the show/"
Belzer: "If he gets molested and banged in the ass, maybe."

Belzer quickly apologized and jokingly explained, "I meant banged against a piece of furniture."

Belzer then  turns to the camera, raised his arm into the Nazi salute and told the anchors, "Say HEIL to all your colleagues at the other division."

It ain't the first time Belzer has turned to Nazi humor -- he gave the salute at a red carpet event back in June.

0612-richard-belzer-hitler-ramey-3
update_bar
7:18 AM PT -- A rep for Belzer tells TMZ ... Richard's Nazi joke was a "satirical gesture toward Fox News ... whose ideology he is opposed to."

Weird, considering Belzer agreed to go on a Fox station in the first place.

The rep adds, "The other portion was a joke pertaining to the material of Richard's TV show, which he tweaked at the last minute to make about furniture. A joke is a joke."

Lucy

What a colossal, disgusting p.o.s.

Mary Ann McQueen

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! He was either high or in early stage dementia.....

Stephiemark

He was referring to Faux News. Look into who owns and runs the network - he's 100% correct.

roll3567

lol! lets not forget he is first a comedian then an actor. He has done all this stuff before. You ask him on a live t.v. program and you have to be ready for anything. I for one love his wry sense of humor.

Why not get mad about a real problem like voter suppression in the upcoming election, or domestic terrorism. We are all so easily distracted.

Dennis Johnson

This is true and you can look it up on the internet.Almost every Jewish comic has used Hitler and the Nazis in one way or another in one of there shows,interviews etc.I do not know if they know history or not but Mr. Hitler had a plan to KILL all of them if he could........... yet these people that were to be KILLED BY HIS SS always have to bring up that s*** IN A FUNNY WAY.My Dad was in europe in WW2 and he can tell you about the NAZIS and trust me it was not FUNNY!

lord flashheart

Love to see how those actors kill their own carreer .
How hard is it to be smart and kind ?

AndUKnowThisMan

This Guy is Nuts......AND I LOVE IT!!!

Jay W.

Shock value... that's all.

bendernet

You can do that on radio! However, promising before hand not to say or do those things against his word displays bad character.

YouDontSay

a joke is a joke when its funny

Quinn

Tell Richard that if his publicist has to explain the joke, it's not funny.

Kennedy

I guess I am missing the part of the joke where 6 million jews were driven to gas chambers and executed....

Gotta love Canada

It appears to me that everyone in America is slowly becoming more and more idiotic. Perhaps its the lack of health care or lack of jobs. I am just not sure. Maybe it's just the egocentrism that has your citizens looking and acting like morons!

Chet Sanders

I'm pretty sure that's not a Nazi salute he's giving, he's probably sniffing his fingers because he had them up his ass.

TMP

I guess I get what he was *trying* to do... but if you hate Fox... why go on a fox show in the first place? He seems to be having some issues... either that or he just really likes making people uncomfortable and seeing his name in the headlines.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments