Chris Brown

DUMPS Karrueche

Rihanna's The Reason

10/4/2012 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1004_chris_karueche_rihanna
Chris Brown says he has officially BROKEN UP with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran ...  explaining, "I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Brown just made the announcement ... saying, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

He adds, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other A LOT lately ... and did some hardcore flirting at the MTV VMAs.

Karrueche had posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby."

Now it makes sense.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

GossipingPens

Kelly Clarkson announces new single “Catch My Breath” + Greatest Hits album. She will also perform the single at the CMA Awards on November 1st.

TheGame

He's a DBag who cares what dummy he's giving his venereal disease from.

surfcowboy83

2 LOSERS PERFECT TALENTLESS COUPLE. PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE ok??? We have enough trash is this world, you guys would only add to the chaos.

Delaware D

Run, Rihanna, run! Remember what happened last time??

az_barbie66

I don't like Chris Brown at ALL but this may the least douche-baggish thing he has done in a long time. Granted, obviously neither one of these ladies feels any self-worth for themsleves (especially Rhiana) but at least there is one female out of the picture.

Gi-Gi

Hey... if you like it... I love it!!! Everyone needs someone to love.....
You can't keep true love down...
Congrats...

drdre

about time, she should have bounced first and dumped HIM. She doesn't seem like the brightest crayon

EmilyG

I feel sorry for RiRi for the simple fact that she doesn't have enough confidence to kick Chris outta her life for good and WHEN she gets hit again, no one will feel sorry for her they will say TOLD YOU SO!

Gi-Gi

Ok already...
She is the one who has to deal with him...not anyone on here...
If she chooses to be with him, regardless of what has happened- that's their business!!! Damn... let the girl live!!!!

Ozzie X

I'm sure he didn't personally write that announcement on his own. At least he let the Tran girl down softly and not with a head butt to the lip.

Laura

Karreuche is the lucky one!! Congratulations!

EmilyG

Karrueche has to be the dumbest one of all, of course they have been banging this entire time, Chris just used Karruche as a cover up while he banged RiRi.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Hahaha! So he is not claiming Rihanna. They are just acting like a couple. I love it!

Jimmy jamz

Heres the first picture of them kissing! You can see the sparkle in her eyes!

Team breezy yall!

Machelle

Rihanna, do
the state of
California a favor-
don't call the police
and waste tax payers money
the next time he beats you up.
You are a very stupid girl.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments