Chris Brown

DUMPS Karrueche

Rihanna's The Reason

10/4/2012 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1004_chris_karueche_rihanna
Chris Brown says he has officially BROKEN UP with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran ...  explaining, "I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Brown just made the announcement ... saying, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

He adds, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other A LOT lately ... and did some hardcore flirting at the MTV VMAs.

Karrueche had posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby."

Now it makes sense.

Machelle

Message to
Rihanna: Please
do California a
favor and don't
call the police and
waste tax payers money
the next time he beats you
up. You are one stupid girl.

Pimpcessa

Wait a minute here!!!! Just because he said "I have decided to be single" doesn't mean that HE was the one that broke it off! John Mayer did that same nonsense, because they both lack class, just so it didn't appear that he got dumped! A real man doesn't need to degrade a woman at the end of their relationship, just to make himself look better. I don't believe he broke it off with Karreuche, I think she told him to go piss up a rope! And I believe Aniston told Mayer the same thing. These two guys have more than a few things in common, and they both think they're Don friggin Juan!

Jamie

SHE should have dumped his ass.

lord flashheart

Chris & Rihanna aka Ike & Tina .

Brien

He has to release a "statement" that he broke-up with somebody. What a narcissistic douch-bag. Does he think anyone gives s!%$ about her personal life.

Pimpcessa

Actually I never really believed Karreuche and Chris were ever a couple. I still believe she was the beard to keep people from knowing Brown and RiRi were really back together. And now they're tired of hiding it and Karreuche is fired.

CJ

Now that I dislike both of these s***warts, I can't wait for the drama to unfold! It's like a real life soap opera!

STFUP

"Friendship" - Riiiiiiiight.
Nobody's buying it abuser. Should Rihanna start counting the days until you give her another beat-down?

Michaela

So, he gets caught cheating and now he twists it around that he's doing a favor to his ex-girlfriend.

Abusers are always good at spinning things so that the abused feels guilty.

With this step he denies Karrueche the anger that she has a right to when being cheated on

Ms.Hoodchick21

EVERYONE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY ABOUT CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA GETTING BACK TOGETHER . IT THEY LIFE AND IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT READ ABOUT IT

Keyser Söze

Everyone saw that one coming MONTHS ago.

That being said... what a douching comment from, well, the prince of douchebags. "

"I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

... Then don't be friend with her, you assh*le! Seem pretty damn simple to me... unless you're full of sh*t, which you are.

You're single... sure, you are. Anyway, the rest of us are all just waiting for the next beat-down - it will happen sooner or later, not doubt about it...

texaschickeee

dropping a ho for a skank.
boy he moved up in the world. Gets to put cheater on his resume too.

happypat35

Rihanna was the one who pursued him. How can she run? If Chris and Rihanna cannot deal with trust issues, they will always be on the front page.

WatchOnlineSeries.eu

http://www.watchOnlineSeries.eu ! Watch TV Shows online for free !

BB not bb

Okay I don't believe this at all. You don't dump a girlfriend so that she won't be hurt by a friendship. They are just going to hide their relationship so he can continue to fool Rihanna into oblivion. This is the same tactic Kevin Federline used with Star so that he could fool Britney until she went nuts. Then Star dumped him anyway because it would just look to sleazy how she got all of Britney's money for her kids.

Rihanna is going to get hurt bad. She is probably thinking now she has hope to get back with Chris. That is what he wants her to think. He is playing her. She is too possessed by his relationship to her to see what is going on.

Yout don't help an allegedly sick person by being a punching bag for them and puttiner yourself in a relationship where they have access to destroying you. That is the worst thing you can do. You need to show tough love if any love. Stop being foolish.