Chris Brown

DUMPS Karrueche

Rihanna's The Reason

10/4/2012 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1004_chris_karueche_rihanna
Chris Brown says he has officially BROKEN UP with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran ...  explaining, "I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Brown just made the announcement ... saying, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

He adds, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other A LOT lately ... and did some hardcore flirting at the MTV VMAs.

Karrueche had posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby."

Now it makes sense.

Cielo

Rihana is crazy, Chirs Brown is crazy and the both deserve each other, pathologic relationship. Rihanna is that kindof woman who enjoy bad treatment from men enjoy violence on relatioship she's a crazy chick.

myopinion

Chris did the right thing by breaking up with his girlfriend if he still has feeling for Rihanna he should be single!

Kali

Chris won't even admit to loving Rihanna yet she sticks by him even as he is hooking up with her in a dirty club bathroom, letting his friends stand outside the bathroom door openly mocking her,and telling the world that all Rihanna is to him is fwb. Ladies, actions always speak louder than words. Karrueche is lucky she got away without getting pregnant but she'd better get STD tests-all of them. Karrueche has low self esteem so she'll probably run back. She should get a rapper upgrade and let Chris cry about it for the rest of his pathetic life.

jim2jamm

Did Karrueche think that she was going to keep Chris Brown forever? Lol.

nisiek

Karueche dodged a major bullet, I don't get why anyone would be attracted to him, he is beyond gross....and RiRi, she knows what time it is...I took an abuser back, I understand their was a history way before the fist hit the face, but yet, this many is incapable of being loyal...he is a low life s*** sucking m a g g o t!

Tammy

So happy I'm waiting for them to get back together

Jackie

Well Karrueche also says on her twitter.." there's a difference between a man and a boy"....the she says she prefer Men".....well i guess she woke up.

Checkthis

Karrueche is better than Rihanna...

Pittslady

Ya know what ya all?

No matter what anybody thinks she and he are gonna be married too..so?
Well what's it to ya anyhew??
I say if they are this magnetic to one another just GET OVER IT..
they are only doing this because people tell them what to do if you did not care neither would they.
We will see them in the news and in tons of police reports once they hook up again..she is dying to whack him back..just sayin....

jokerchick

they all have herpes by now, who cares

who-me

Why are there so many new accounts that were created in the last few hours defending these two imbecile turds? Rhetorical question.

Michael Forever

His friendship with another woman was more important that a relationship with his woman. What a fawktard. OVERDOSE!

StephanieR

I honestly think all you negative people need to be quite and keep ur negative toughts people change and they were both young and in Love which either way no body did teach them what love is..and they have grown now let them be ...I know Rihanna follows the Lord and Probably u guys should learn a thing or 2 forgiveness and been humble does not mean she is dumb she is just a reseambles of God even tough she might a process to let somethings go..Its not easy for these famous talented people if US that dont have this life is hard now imagen them...I will pray there relationship as friends grows again and that they base there relationship on God if they really wanna work this out and be happy!!! :D :)

SashasOpinion

Damn that is messed up. See that kinda made me lose my last bit of respect for Chris. Honestly, the beating incident with Rihanna, I think it was wrong but it was obviously a mistake. The thing with Karrueche is unforgivable though. You don't say, "I don't want you to be hurt over my friendship" and then ditch the girlfriend. That's not how it works. You say, "I don't want you to be hurt over my friendship" and then ditch your friend. You don't tell someone you don't want to hurt them and then go and hurt them. And you don't very publicly break up with one girl for another girl. That's not right or fair to people's feelings. It's one thing to be in the heat of the moment, so angry that you use your fists instead of talking. It's another thing to be of perfectly sound mind and go breaking someone's heart when you're entirely in the wrong.

StephanieR