Lindsay Lohan's Sugar Daddy

We're NOT Dating!

10/4/2012 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_zapata_launch
Lindsay Lohan is ABSOLUTELY NOT in a committed relationship with the rich and famous artist who lets the actress drive his expensive cars whenever she wants ... this according to the artist.

In case you forgot, Lohan was driving Domingo Zapata's fancy Porsche in NYC last month when she allegedly struck a pedestrian in front of the Dream Hotel ... where she was later arrested for fleeing the scene of an accident.

Rumors immediately spread that Lindsay was dating Domingo -- but this week in L.A., Zapata made it clear, it just ain't true ... the two are "just friends."

But that doesn't mean Domingo ain't lookin' -- dude tells us he looooves the ladies.

So if art, money and ultra-deep V-necks are your thing ...

Grandma Cracker

Funny, this story is about one rich man that gives her free stuff, just because they are "friends" and in the dailymail pictures, she is photographed with another rich man who is buying her thousand dollar shoes because they are "just friends".
`
Yeah, we believe this. Lindsay Lohan is a horrid person.

Ellie G

She sells sea jasper by the sea shores.

ketjo

I see by those on Free Lindsay that she was out and about with the Happy Hookers Club gals again last night....not even bothering to hide the drinking thru she does put ot out of camera range...but looks like the imitation hippie girl behind Lindsay has her John for the night....
What is it with the flowers in the hair ? ...Like its a new fashion statment....Hell we did that back in the late 60's and early 70's !!!!
ask the Momma's and the Papa's .."Flowers in her Hair"........
and the picture in the shoe store shows me shes still screwing Vikie for money....or shoes in this case...UGH !!!

Suzy Q

LOL about the leggings! She MUST think she has great legs and all I think when I see her is Get To A Gym you toneless piece of cheese.

I liked this caption under one of the DM photos:

"Lindsay Lohan had no problem stepping off the sidewalk in platform Louboutins.." So, now she's a wondergoddess for stepping over a curb without falling on her face?

And this is my favorite comment there:

"There is just something icky about her. I can't put my finger on it but there is just something Ick."

- Smurfet , Tulsa,

ilovegossip

Did you see Michael is making money again on some crazy website were you can call and debate with him. Octomom is on it also. I'm sure Dina is to follow. Z-listers will do ANYTHING for money!

Andyconda

my dolphins won any body from OHIO Fck you

Suzy Q

Ok, Lindsay ....now you're just boring me....

Luv

My, what a slow night!

Luv

3 hours ago from the "artist" to Lindsay tweet and a picture:

Besos from Jordi and I. Missing you @lindsaylohan in #malibu pic.twitter.com/4f3EWzmd

Luv

I have a feeling she is going down, something is getting ready to happen. Not sure what, but it's almost here.

Nikki

Lindsay Lohans "Hotel Hooker" days are numbered.That I can tell you.

Grandma Cracker

Well, the switch. Domingo and Jordi got theirs and now it is Vik's turn.
`
GROSS

Grandma Cracker

We really need Lindsay to make some drama. I miss my buddies!

twilightmom

Suzy Q:
"I just want to see that arrogant smirk slapped off her face. I'll do it if no one else wants to."
________________________

Meet at the Econo Lodge on Sunset, across the street from Guitar Center, let's say....next Friday?
We'll raid every night club in town til we find the nasty, disgusting, skank b!tch!
Don't forget your hazmat suit!!!!!!! {O:

twilightmom

OMG!!! Where *IS* everyone? I've caught up with you guys and now I come back and only one new page of comments!!!!!????
Hello everyone!!!!