'Real Housewives' Star

Punches Hobo In Nuts ...

Cops Looking Into Video

10/4/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100312_miamihousewives_bum
"Real Housewives of Miami" star Peter Rosello -- the son of housewife Alexia Echevarria -- appeared to have assaulted a homeless man on camera this week, then posted the video online ... and now, police are looking into the footage.

The video was shot in South Beach Monday night -- you can see Peter looking into the camera, and introduce the "prank" by saying, "Punching a hobo in the nuts."

Peter then walks up to a sleeping homeless man and tells him, "I was gonna give you five dollars" ... before dropping his fist into the man's crotch.

Peter and his cameraman then run to a nearby car and make their escape.

A rep for the Miami Beach PD tells TMZ, the department is currently trying to identify the victim in order to open an investigation.

Attempts to reach Peter were unsuccessful. A rep for "Real Housewives" had no comment.

slunkiinettos

My nut has now left me for some chick from china so sad2b bb less

slunkiinettos

I just got word that that chinsa chick 8 my leftover nut for lunch but now I`am signing a movie deal so I can get my plastic nuts On.

slunkiinettos

ALL is wheel AOK i got my plastic nuts back and my teeth have filled in and I`am not a street crapper anymore

TXLisaCT81

I really was feeling sorry for Alexia's family after what happened to her youngest son...but after seeing this forget it! Alexia needs to spend less time in front of the damn camera! I wonder how Bravo is gonna handle the next reality tragedy! After seeing the Jersey reunion...it's gonna happen sooner than later...sad.

SeekTall(com)

You can share your life and love with friends online. -- SeekTal l. Ço M -- it is a nice d?ting service for t all guys or girls to find their romantic love. Maybe you will like it. Join it and find your girl or guy.

Gatanegra

What a POS!

Eric

Anybody remember the bum hunter? That guy was awesome.

Mumra the Ever Living

This should be the last we ever hear about this piece of garbage except for the court cases and the lawsuits.
He should never be on that garbage TV show again, never get a dime from them. Any clip that has him in it should be destroyed and never shown so he cannot collect residuals. It should be as if he never existed.
He is a skum bucket who from this moment was never born.

surfcowboy83

DEAR PETER: You look like a dirty little bastard to begin with. Your mom is filled with sperm juice inside her vaj and her face is filled with botox, obviously you have grown up with a piece of crap for a mother who has NOT taught you morals and a sense of compassion for others who have a lot less than you do but more in their hearts than your pennies could ever buy... You are obviously very BROKEN, this kind of behavior is a disgrace to mankind. you dont even deserve to breathe the same air that we breathe. . Worthless little wanna be model. Guess your model days are over, you look like crap on the outside and you showed the world why they should never hire you. You will be like hobo soon but in a ditch not breathing.

Jrod

If I ever saw this guy in public I would knock him out cold.

Carl

When you do something in real life based on an intentionally over the top skit on Family Guy (the Kicked in the Nuts show) you know you are a loser.

timmons

I knew that kid was whack.

spaceystacey

What do you expect? He has been raised by a bullying bit*h! His Mother is as disgusting as he is! He looks like a pot smoking piece of crap! He will get his and I think his Mother should be thrown off of the show!

Garbo

Douche bag!

Michael

God.... what a worthless piece of trash this Peter fellow is... doesn't have the brains of a stick, posting a video of himself assaulting an innocent person as a 'prank.' Hope he enjoys whatever sentence a judge rules against him....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments