Snoop Dogg Posts

Anti-Romney Top 10 List

'He's a White N**ga'

10/5/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1005_snoop_mitt_01

Snoop Dogg reposted a "Why I'm Not Voting for Romney" list on his Instagram page ... which is totally blowing up ... and it includes reasons like, "He's a white n**ga" ... and "He's a ho."

The list -- originally created by @DragonflyJonez and was reposted by Snoop yesterday -- includes:

-- "He is a white n**ga."
-- "He looks like he says 'n**ga' all the time"
-- "He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. Bitch, I will beat the sh*t out of you."
-- "He's a Mormon but he ain't got no hoes."

The post also includes the top 10 reasons to vote for Obama ... including the fact that Michelle has a "fat ass."

Check out the entire list below:

1005_snoop_votes2

hannah

You people are total embarrassments for treating an obvious joke as a reflection of the writer's/Snoop's intelligence. And calling this "reverse racism," how shameful.

myopinion

LMAO!!!!! That is the FUNNIEST sh#t! Obama 2012

mels2013

lol fuuny all you white people can suck it

Paul

I wish he lived in 40's :D

Mya

There has been a lot of disrespect towards President Obama... and he's the actual president! Not to say what Snoop said was right, but President Obama has endured more than his share of racists rants. People lying on him, saying he's not an american, calling him a n*****, and that's with an "er". Clint Eastwood told the President of the United States of America to go F**K himself, and everybody thought that was funny... so what gives

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/05/snoop-dogg-mitt-romney-top-ten-list-barack-obama-white/#ixzz28WzQ8IgS

Uhauls for Obama

Poor Obama,

THIS is the Democrat Voter Base he has to pander to...

Fishtale

I really hope that anyone who wants to vote for Obama based on reasons similar to those given by this sideshow freak just stays home on election day. They need to let the intelligent people who make decisions based on REAL issues do the voting.

And for those of you who need my post spelled out, I'm not anti-Obama. I'm anti-letting idiots and single/petty issue voters into the voting booths.

VA

Why I AM voting for Romney! Because this idiot isn't!!!

dave matthews

Kind of funny to me not living in America that Everybody seems to be backing Mitt now simply because he appears to be a better at lying than Obama, To most outside of America (And Yes other places do exist) the words Gullible and lack of common sense seem to sum it up because No matter who you back for president they will have been put in a position to be eligible for election for reasons that differ Completely to the ones for which you think you are electing them for, Remember this my friends Rich people have very different interests than most of us normal people and they are the ones that bank roll these candidates primarily to make them richer and their lives easier not yours.

Minarchian

Snoop Dogs has always been a radical racist...no news here.

Susan62509

If this tweet represents the intelligence and mentality of some people, then our country is going down the toilet. Dragonfly and Snoop, please don't vote, smoke a joint that day and lock yourself in the house.

John

As much as I like Snoop.... He better get his ass back in history books and read a little...

Democrats were the racist party till some backdoor deals took place.. I always found it funny MLK even allow people to think he was cool with JFK and the whole time Bobby was having him followed and taped..

Girl, Please

I laughed so hard, Big Bird had to check on me!

Laura stein

Yeah, sure I'm going to base my future on what this idiot says. Most celebrities are too stupid to know anything about POLITICS. They just want attention. I hope they arrest you loser, but wait your black and a celebrity - so they probably won't.

barnyardhumor

This in itself is a good reason to vote for Romney.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments