« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

Betrayed By Best Friend

'I'm Sick to My Stomach'

10/9/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100912_tmzlive_hulk

Hulk Hogan just called in to "TMZ Live" ... and was completely stunned when we told him about the footage of his BFF Bubba the Love Sponge plotting to profit off of his sex tape ... telling us, "I'm sick to my stomach right now."

Hogan says Bubba had adamantly denied having any knowledge about the sex tape ... and told Hulk he didn't know there was a camera capturing Hogan's X-rated session with his former wife Heather Clem.

Hulk says he had warned Bubba ... "If you had anything to do with this, that means we were never friends."

We broke the story ... Bubba appears at the very end of the sex tape, after Hogan had left the room, and told Heather, "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."

Hulk says he is exploring all of his legal options -- and promises someone WILL PAY for recording and releasing the tape.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Laura

TMZ--PLEASE make this story go away. Just explain to the Hulkster he doesn't need to worry about this--nobody wants to watch it. Can't say that enough!

mannequin

I'm embarrassed FOR you Hulk. You seem to have sold your dignity. And for such a small, small, miniscule thing.

Trooper Tom

Hulk no one wants to see your old flabby ass banging any one it would be a nightmare you could never get rid of

Dirk

How do you even get into a conversation like this with your friend in the first place. Me: "Hey Bob, I noticed you think my wife is hot. Wanna bang her? You have my permission and I'm sure she'll be fine with that!" Lol, if my friend asked me to bang his wife I'd be like WTF are you talking about? Celebrities are on another planet than the one I live on.

Jen

Why would you expect anything more from a man who would let you **** his wife. The entire 'Hogan' family is ****ing retarded.

sean

Wow. Who'd have thunk that someone named "Bubba The Love Sponge" would turn out to be a slimeball?

Jarrett

WHAT YOU GOING TO DO, WHEN HULK-A-MANIA ***S ON YOU!!!!

obama'saracist

he is phucking a twin to his daughter and Linda was getting holy rammed by a small pricked wonder who was good friends with her son and daughter,they are both disgusting humans and democraps,hope they die soon

Amai

Oh boo hoo, Hulk shouldn't have been dipping his lil pee pee in his best friend's / ex best friend's wife or ex wife. NOW THAT'S SICK! The way I look at it they're both in the wrong.

obama'saracist

and people like this are out in force to support Obama,wonder if Obama is gona let HH pound the mooses knuckle

Seldombinlaid

It's a shame Hulk, about your friend. I looked up some pictures of Heather, and I'm telling you, I wouldn't have just hit that once. That's one good looking snake. But hanging with Buba, you know she has to be a just a gold digger.

RedwoodPerch

I am not sure which stories I hate the most: 1) Tanning Mom ... 2) KK's fat arse ... or 3) or this stupid schmuck. Oh wait ... what do I see? COOOOOL !!! ANOTHER GEORGE CLOONEY STORY ... :facepalm:

Denese

So this "friend" is passing around his wife like she's some kind of whore. The Hulk didn't seem to mind that, but now that he's in trouble he's pretending to be all upset because he feels he wasn't treated right?!?!? What did The Hulk expect? What's the saying...if you lay down with dogs, you can expect to get up with fleas. The Hulk isn't an innocent person either. He's just as dirty as they are.

dana

Sorry HULKSTER but you lay with dogs, you get fleas!

LISA

How was TMZ was able to view the entire tape, but not Hogan? Gawker claims it was dropped off to them, anonymously, for free, AND they are trash talking TMZ for stealing their story right now.

Anyway … I watched the clip and Hogan didn't seem 'completely stunned to me'. I admit I’m a little suspicious. I guess we'll have to see if Hogan sues to stop it or for a cut.