Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On

Cocaine!'

10/10/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101012_lohan_argument_text
Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

feelicks

tmz has audio, how?

Jay

Huh, do people touch their necks when they are high on cocaine?

ray

well, you know it is curious that this violent confrontation and phone call was somehow taped. and then leaked?? betca money that she taped it and it is all BS.

Tammy

I don't blame ML for the recording. I think he's learned enough to know that he needs to record every-freaking-thing. Now, as to selling it, i can't say I'm totally okay with it. However, it does vindicate him on points he's made in the past, so I can see why he'd want it released after the trashing he's taken about things he's said without a recording to back him up.

..EW..

We all know that the reason for the fight was because Dina didn't want to share her blow with Lindsay...

LMT

Here is a novel ideal, Dina. Don't party until 4 a.m. with your daughter who already has substance abuse issues. Stay home and mother the rest of your children so they too do not end up abusing drugs/alcohol. Then get a job or a career that does not involve riding your children's coattails, and quit guilting your daughter who does work into supporting your lazy azz! This family makes me ill and I really wish the press would ignore this train wrech.

ketjo

"MOMS ON COCAINE" ..........AND YET ITS LINDSAY NOSTILS THAT ARE COATED WHITE IN THE PHOTO FROM THE GUY AT THE CLUB !!
It's a fight alright over the last of the cocaine and Lindsay wanting to go on partying and Mom was though for the night ..
So much for the story of Lindsay staying in Merrick.....if she wanted to go to her hotel room first. before Momma went home.... This story is so full of wholes it looks like Swiss Cheese but you can bet your damnest Milo is going jump on it with both feet to trash Dina and whitewash Lindsay....Nasty ass Whore Heifer and Cow...both probably have Hoof and Mouth Desiase......

bb

There is something really, really toxic and not right about these two's relationship. Yes, they are both s***bags in their own right, but together they somehow magnify the s***myness into something even worse. The only chance either of them have for sobering up is if Lindsay cuts of all ties with Dina. I think Dina is the dominant manipulator in the relationship.

ohhaygirl

How did the have audio? Clearly this was staged.

tgrfan42069

in other words.one of them snorted all of the coke and a fight ensued

Mumra the Ever Living

"Dad, she's on cocaine. She's like touching her neck, and s**t"
I don't think I've ever heardx a more scathing indictment on someone high on Coke. Touching their neck? Obviously the bytch is about as high as one can get.
ROFLMAO!!! Of course she was high on Coke - They were both high on Coke. Really, think about it, you don't actually think Lindsay Lohan could have been out until 6:00AM and NOT have been high on drugs and booze.
These people are the worst that humanity has to offer.

storygirlny

I'm sorry, and you got tape of this private conversation HOW? Perhaps you should take a few lessons in morality from Mr. Murdoch & co. Disgusting.

Wishbone

Wow...so his daughter calls him, in distress, and this arse-holes first instinct is to sell the tape to make a buck??!??! If Lindsay had half a clue, she'd get a restraining order against both of them. Let them figure out how to survive without her money. Dina would be hooking within a month to maintain her "habit(s)".

Sapphiegirl

So Dina WAS WASTED on the dr phil show! I WISH THIS FAMILY WOULD CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT ROCK THEY CAME FROM!

Dina Lohan

Lies and more lies! I do not do cocaine because I, like my sexy Lindsay, am a vaginatarian! And I do not need that money because I already make tons! I am a model, a dancer, a writer, an actress and the manager of my gorgeous Lindsay. This is total BS! I'm going to contact my lawyer Gloria Allred! I am suing!