Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jen

You were BOTH on coke, you are still coked out and a known liar. **** off ****.

jackmama311

release the twins!

pbtos

old lady lohands is who again? and lin C is making a TV movie? on which channel with biggest birdy?

Abe

Lindsay Lohan is dead to me too. What a coincidence.

Q.H.

It's too bad he's not dead to all of us. Same for Dina...Lindsay...

Becky

Your mom and you are ALWAYS on coke, and you have said your dad is dead to you a thousand times. All of them should just never talk to the media, all they do is lie, cheat and steal.

pbtos

there is no coke left get over it it`s all crack&meth coke is imported and isn`t.meth/crack ice is every where and dumb dumbs pay for it couse they think it`s real coka like the old sodas were in 1920

Loretta Love

The Crazy-Pants Family

Birdsht

Ciggy hag burnout aged skank is dead to me too, Loser family from the top down.

moussemaker

Filthy liar.

Chuck D of Valpo

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't LieLo have a Romney "Believe In America" campaign button sewn on her left breast when she was at that Presidential luncheon a while back? I believe Barrack Obama's people had it put there.

Sam

Can't believe a word that coked out liar says, she even admits in the interview that she iies.

Lola

That kind of fighting is not normal. I never accused my mother of being on coke, nor her me. We never got into any physical altercation nor argued where the limo was going. Again, not normal. Her idea of normal is really messed up. They both need to stay out of clubs. Nothing there but trouble, alcohol, and drugs. Everybody yells at Lindsay's parents, but she is no better than they are, either one of them. She's had plenty of chances to have a different kind of life, but she seeks the path of least resistance, greatest instant gratification. And I wish the media would stop saying she looks like Elizabeth Taylor. She got a similar wig, and there it ends. She has coarse, heavy features, not like Taylor's more delicate features, and a husky smoker's voice.

Stacy

What's with this "dead to me" wth? wanna mob status or what?

Googie

Without this audio recording of Lindsay stating that Dina was on cocaine & blowout fighting with her, the news would all be blaming Lindsay.
Michael no doubt knew releasing this audio recording would sever the ties with Lindsay, BUT this may be the best PR to clear Lindsay for any blame on this fight. Everyone can hear Dina in the background.
Lindsay, wish you release that although Dina is your mother, she is poison for your heath & your career.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments