Michael Lohan

Dina is SCREWING

With Lindsay's Head

10/12/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_michael_lohan_lindsay_lohan_article_tmz_2
Dina Lohan has played mind games on her daughter to cover her own misdeeds ... this according to Michael Lohan.

TMZ had Lindsay Lohan on TMZ Live Thursday for 18 minutes.  During the interview, in addition to saying she lied to Michael when she said Dina was using cocaine, she swore her dad was now dead to her.  Lindsay sounded enraged that Michael recorded their phone conversation -- which ended up on TMZ.

Michael is adamant ... Dina is pulling the strings, claiming, "This is just another manipulation by Dina to control Lindsay.  Dina is just using Lindsay to cover her tracks."

Michael thinks it's ridiculous Lindsay is now covering for Dina even claiming her mom was fine when she appeared on "Dr. Phil" and the good doc was "vile and disgusting," accusing him of manipulating and berating Dina during the interview.

Michael says, "Why is it that every time someone nails Dina doing something wrong, either on camera or on tape, they are always lying."

As for Lindsay's vow to never talk to Michael again, he says, "I know Lindsay loves me and I love her very much."

Nikki

Liars taping liars

October 10, 2012Posted at 4:23 PM
Posted by Lainey

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services

Tags:Dina Lohan
Lindsay Lohan
Parent Pimps
****s
Photos:
INF

TMZ has released audio of a hysterical Lindsay Lohan calling up her father Michael last night during that scrap with her mother.

WHY IS HE TAPING THEIR CONVERSATIONS?

Here’s what is said:

Dina appeared to be on cocaine.
Dina took 40 grand from Lindsay to keep her house.
Dina threatened to call the cops.
Dina and the driver were maybe holding Lindsay against her will.

Here’s what we know:

NOTHING.

Because THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

Can you honestly say that one is more believable than the other? That one’s word is more reliable than the other? Michael’s been in prison for shady financial dealings and addiction and makes headlines for slapping his girl around on occasion. Dina doesn’t know the meaning of the word “inept”, and Lindsay bails on charities and every other day fronts like she’s written off her dad only to call him every time she needs him to record their conversations. But oh look, the next day she’s back at mom’s, calling the paps and hugging for photographers -- see attached.

Listen to this sh-t between several pieces of sh-t. Save your sympathy. I promise you, I PROMISE YOU, these losers don’t deserve it

Delmar

Michael lost the war of the parents. I don't care about black checks from some of the residents, this is a serious topic. This is not a 3-person family. This is a 6-person family. Michael's very horrible deeds have put him in this position that his ex has taken advantage of. He abuses people and betrays them, verbally and too often physically, and he's paying the consequences. Dina uses and manipulates this. Lindsay's spoken on behalf of her mother but now is obviously covering up for some real problems between the two of them and she plays the parents against each other using daddy when it suits her agenda. The two adult siblings don't say much publicly but the little they have to say supports and praises Dina. They both have made brief comments that their father mistreats their mother. Michael Lohan said the youngest one (16) has a wall up in their communications on the Dr. Drew show so there's estrangement. There's the power struggle for Michael with all kids clearly choosing their mother but the famous oldest one confiding and coming to him when she sees fit. The media seeking father, at times media and attention seeking mother, and media trainwreck star Lindsay keep a series of events coming for TMZ and other media. btw, Lindsay was back at the Chateau last night.

Andyconda

before this "Mr.pink stink" promo has anyone ever seen her drink that shyt?
didnt think so...just her magic water bottle an red bull

Jen

Coke is screwing with her head.

mannequin

Every one of them is effed up in the head. None of them can act, sing or dance so why don't they just go back to the woods?

Andyconda

Hobielohan @Hobster hey, I know you will raise me properly an chance you will adopt me My family are all takers @joejackson

UPYOURS

Think it was part 3 at the end of the interview, heard Linds whine to Harvey, "don't make fun of me tomorrow", or words to that effect. Got a real good laugh out of that. I mean seriously, what does she expect? Charles won't cause he is a serious minded NICE individual. Harvey won't because he likes the money, Mike won't cause he keeps hoping to get one of those BJ's Linds hands out like candy. But all the rest of the clowns in the office will have a field day at her expense. LOL.

Andyconda

how can you screw with some ones head that has one brain cell Dying of lonelyness. an has to rehears for hours just to breath so she doesnt pass out.
My Goldfish Fred is smarter then her. and more respected

Vorlon

I agree. So just stfu and stop advising the rest of us what we should and shouldn't be posting about.
Hypocrite.
laffnbear

I am sure there will be dozens of know-it-alls who will post with diagnoses and advice, just as if they are personally involved.
People, unsolicited advice is unwelcome.
Anywhere, any time, by any one.

Vorlon

Oh look. In the video link above Lilo is touching her neck. Does this mean she's on coke like her Mom?

Michelle

Lindsay needs to say "fvck you" to BOTH Dina and Michael. Notice I did NOT use the word "parents" as neither loser is a "parent" to her. I am a parent of two boys and definitely know the meaning of that valuable and important word. When people are toxic to you and your life, you MUST get rid of them to survive. I had to do the same thing as well. I do feel badly for Lindsay because all of her life she has had despicable role models who have screwed with her head and every aspect of her life. It takes A LOT of strength and determination to even feel you are worthy of saving your own life. I don't know if she's capable but her entire existence depends on it! I saved my own life and have a very successful career and happy family. I know there are many people out there like me so CHEERS to all of ya!!!

Nikki

Romney Team in Damage Control Mode After Lindsay Lohan Endorses Him.

UPYOURS

Over to the right, it says "Are Lindsay Lohan's Breast Implants The Reason For Her Drug Problems". No dumbasses, she uses those things to store the cocaine she is hiding from DUIna. FFS they need to get real. The b!tch is a druggie because its in her genes (not the jeans that weren't hers) and because she LIKES being a druggie. It truly floats her boat.

ketjo

LOL...Laughing OUT LOUD>......She said she was voting for Rommey because he said the magic word...at least in Lindsay mind.....EMPLOYMENT
What she is desperately seeking....!!!!!
Not to worry she can't vote anyway...I will bet she never register in any election , and has never voted in her life....That would mean thinking of somebody other then herself...and that would be against her code....its ME ME ME and always will be......

Andyconda

At 1:54 sec. of the audio you can clearly hear the Coke going up her Nose.
I think I hear someone in the Background ask "do you need a bigger straw"?
and her Rasping about nothing reminded me Of Dinas performance on Dr Phil