Octomom

DENIES Sexual Abuse

'BLATANT LIES'

10/12/2012 6:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1012_octomom_audio_launch_03
Nadya Suleman
just told TMZ ... the sexual abuse allegations against her are bogus ... made by two nannies who are obsessed with her children and actually wanted to take them.

"All of this is blatant lies," Suleman says ... telling us the nannies are trying to "sell lies" to the media because they're upset Nadya and her family moved out far away from their former home.

Nadya says she had a bad feeling about the nannies -- one in particular who developed a troubling obsession with her kids.

"[The nanny] wanted to do her best to KEEP my eight [for herself]."

Nadya adds, "[The nannies] are hating because they can't have what I have."

Suleman says she has NOT been contacted by police ... but she has spoken with Child Protective Services ... and says the officials "saw the kids were well taken care of."

As for allegations she locked her children in a room by using a chair to block the door so she could nap -- Suleman says it's another BS claim ... and insists the KIDS put the chair up to the door as a joke.

"The kids moved the chairs ... they just like to do that."

Suleman says her kids are happy and healthy and have great lives.

"I have nothing to hide."

People Annoy Me

Least she can stand up for herself. Good for you Suleman. *clap clap*

Kelly

Anyone who has seen the photos of the way they live, or has seen Nuttea's INAPPROPRIATE AFFECT know that these kids are NOT safe in her care.

People Annoy Me

"Suleman says her kids are happy and healthy and have great lives."

......Yeah, they live a terrible horrid life :L

Lucy

I don't know who is telling the truth...that's up to others. But she thinks someone is "jealous of what she has"? What's that? She's the last person on earth I would envy about anything.

Mike

And what do you "have" exactly?

kewom

"put the chair up to teh chair as a joke"

Someone brew some coffee.

furious cupcakes

Octomom is not physically sexually abusing ANY of those kids period. But in the Freudian sense of childhood psychosexual development she's crushing them to pieces subconsciously.

Jordan

OctoSlut if a nannie wants to keep your kids you call the police on her and fire her you do not keep her around.

stu

& y did these nannies wait to speak up NOW?

Jen

Shut up you mentally ill liar. I hope those children escape your crazy ass soon.

Phishie from Philly

She's so all over the place I just don't know what to believe. I can see the ex nannies wanting to be like octomom. Weirdos attract each other.
Phishie from Philly

Robin

I don't believe this asexual woman sexually abused her kids but she is not a fit mother and their former home was a pigsty. I can't understand why those poor kids haven't been taken into care so they can grow up safely and loved.

ToxxicKissez

Okay I was gonna stick up for a girl, but after I read her excuse, I'm disgusted. Yeah everyone's jealous of you and your 14 kids Octo. What a sick, demented woman. Those poor babies.

Awesome

If a child is doing the grabby touchy feel stuff it will need therapy...and she doesn't have that kind of money. So what happens to the kid then? The nannies could possibly just be mad also and doing this out of some sort of crazy female rage thing. They could be making this up for their 15 minutes of fame. With so many people saying what they can to discredit Nadya ...it's hard to believe anyone anymore. I guess I will wait and see how this ends.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

What did you expect her to say?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments