Brad Pitt

Talks About His Druggie Past

10/13/2012 4:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1013_brad_pitt_gettyBrad Pitt is pretty confident -- even though his days of drug use are LONG GONE, he thinks could land in any city, at anytime and score some dope ... just give him 24 hrs.

Pitt is promoting a new film he executive produced called "The House I Live In," a documentary that takes a hard look at the war on drugs, which Pitt believes is floundering.

According to The Huffington Post, Pitt introduced a screening of the film by telling the crowd, "My drug days are long since passed but it's certainly true that I could probably land in any city in any state and get you whatever you wanted ... Give me 24 hours or so."

Pitt believe the fact that drugs being so accessible -- even for someone long out of the game like himself -- is why the so-called drug war isn't working.

He continues, "We have spent a trillion dollars. It's lasted for over 40 years. A lot of people have lost their lives for it. And yet we still talk about it like it's this success."

ray

wouldn't even take 24 hours. go to the "right" part of town and you can score is 5 or less. he acts like this is a revelation or something. believe me this IS NOT news.

God-Of-Lyf

Dudes still on something. Just Saying...

Mae

"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it. "
- Bill Hicks

Kay

His druggie past? How about present and future?

Sandela

Not even a druggie past can erase the permanent stigma that Brad has...he left his wife for Angelina Jolie.

LVX156

Oh I just watched the trailer.......

He just may help awaken people.
Attacking the poor and rewarding those are the Drug Kings is insane and it is time people wake up.

OR it will be your little kids next or he precious grand-babies. We have to care for everyone or we have no right to expect our kids get special treatment.

Brad has good reason to worry. His kids have a higher chance due to being exposed to hellywood.
I hope he can help end the war on drugs.
We need to end prohibition and educate this country asap.

Or maybe we will deserve what Russia is now dealing with.

Her children are now on krokodil
Look up this drug and ask yourself if the war is worth that. It can happen to rich and poor.

JMNOFHO

It makes me so sad seeing people put in cages for wanting to feel good or make money to feed their family. We all now only a few are allowed to get rich selling drugs.

Time to legalize drugs and handle this in a responsible way. Nixon and the others were and are evil to the core.

But I'm in no way claiming the other side is any better. I've yet to see any change except people i love lose their jobs.

LVX156

I hate typos.
oh well

This is TMZ so my post should be right at home.

mhyellen

Brad Pitt is so gorgeous. Hard for someone to stand out in terms of looks in Hollywood, but he is a real knockout.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3