Amanda Bynes Pleads

Not Guilty to Suspended

License Charges

10/15/2012 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927-amanda-bynes-tmz-2-ipad
Amanda Bynes
entered not guilty pleas today to 2 counts of driving on a suspended license, TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Amanda was charged after police pulled her over in Burbank, CA last month -- and, upon discovering her license was suspended, ticketed her and impounded her black BMW.

Amanda was not in court today -- her attorney entered the pleas.

The case, one of many on Bynes' plate, is due back in court Nov. 29.

If you recall, she's also facing one charge of DUI and two charges of hit-and-run.

_Taterman

Not guilty, yeah right! So what lesser charges will she end up with?

the_truth_hurts

she needs to serve time, any of us would have too...

Marty

She looks terrible for only being in her 20's

Kristen

How can you plead not guilty to driving on a suspended license? Obviously she did it!

Greg

I think a person found guilty of a crime they pled not guilty to, should face punitive damages in the amount of actual court costs.

OH NO!

Crazy chicks are hot!

Jen

I will never understand how you can plead not guilty to something you were caught doing. It is not an accusation; she was pulled over driving on a suspended license...

CLINT

Not guilty!! Hahahaha. What a joke.

bkwardstraveler

While she does have the right to dispute the charges, for once, I'd love to see a celebrity or pseudo-celebrity cop to a misdemeanor traffic summons and be done with it, instead of dragging it out for cheap publicity.

adelle

Not guilty huh? So I suppose the Police officers that pulled you over were just conspiring against you? Amanda honey, I'm not sure what your problem is, but I hope you get the help you need. There is something wrong with you, no one makes this many dumb mistakes without something being very very wrong. I hope you find the courage to be honest with yourself and do something about it before its too late. Good luck to you.

stu

some1 needs a spanky!!
remember when she was "retiring" from hollyweird.

IceGypsy

Ummm that lawyer must have felt like a complete idiot as he uttered that to the judge. I mean come on!! Cops pulled her over and took away her car. Does she think it was all a big dream? Wow!!

Jay W.

Suspended license aside, I bet she's real soft. uh gic, gic.

Leave It Alone

I wonder if her lawyer advised her to plead guilty and she opted against the advice.

BECKER

Lindsay #2 is alive and well living at TMZ she is Harvey's new project So you will probably be seeing a great deal of useless stories about this Pig

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments