Honey Boo Boo's Mama

'South Park' Spoof

WASN'T FUNNY

10/15/2012 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101512_honey_tmzlive_launch_v2
Mama June wasn't laughing at the way she and her family were portrayed on "South Park" earlier this month ... telling TMZ the way the show focused on her weight was just plain "trashy."

June and her daughter Alana -- aka Honey Boo Boo -- just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... when we asked how they handled being spoofed on shows like "South Park" and "Saturday Night Live."

June's response -- "Me being a big person, I didn't take offense ... that show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place."

She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."

June, Alana and the rest of the gang were mocked hard in the "South Park" ep -- in which Honey Boo Boo got a heart transplant ... with a pig heart ... after eating too much 'sketti and butter."

Criss

Screw that, it was hilarious!

Stephanie

Never been a big South Park fan, but that was hilarious!

I luv u RPattz!

Is that girl ever sitting still? It's like she's got ants in the pants.

bart

How many chins does this white trash of a woman have? This realty show crap has to stop soon.

JerseyGirlKate

I didn't find it funny either. I was sooo looking forward to it, too! Lol. But no. I actually laughed only once. They could have done so much more with the whole Honey Boo Boo thing!!!

mommycoconut

I thought the mom looked better on SP than in person. btw, my daughter is going as HBB for Halloween.

carmen

Mama June is sort of trashy. I wouldn't let my kids watch honey poo poo show. The cartoon is funny.

Jade

Honey Boo boo family 'trashy"? Who would think that? Noooo, they"re just jealous, dear!

Nosy and Concerned

south park was hilarious! btw...Mama June is talking about that portrayal being trashy?! really?! The way she's portraying her family is pretty trashy...now is she the pot or the kettle?

curt

TLC the learning channel what are they teaching us how to abuse our kids!

vrich

So June says she thinks it was "TRASHY"??? FINALLY, she seems to understand the self reflection! I thought it was funny! IF...she didnt like it, maybe her and her white trash family shouldnt act the way they do. If she thought it was TRASHY, it's only because they did a perfect job at imitating her. Can not wait for this white trashs 15 minutes of fame to be up and just go away. They are so disgusting!

Rey

I just saw it tonight and it was hilarious!!! She should feel privileged that she is relevant enough to even be on the show in the first place.

Metta Worldhate

Yes, it was. Screw you, fat pig.

jwoolman

People tend to assume cartoons are for kids, but many (like South Park) are not. Kid characters do not mean kid-friendly. She should have just ignored it, they skewer everybody. Poor Kenny (the one who gets killed frequently).
I still would much rather live next door to Honey Boo Boo's family than the Kardashians or Lohans... The HBB clan really does seem like a nice bunch, and they definitely are not stupid. They would make good neighbors. HBB needs to lighten up on the cheese doodles, though - I think she's actually getting pudgier and that will slow her down eventually once the little-kid boundless energy levels start dropping. The mom needs to spend some of the money on ideas for shifting the kiddo to a healthier diet. Imagine all the fruit and veggies that money spent on pageants could buy. I know the mom and older kids are interested in getting down to a manageable weight, but six year olds are a tough sell... Get the kid involved in something more active than those stupid pageants, and that might help keep her active also and let her be her exhibitionist self just as well.

Clytemnestra

Welcome to the flip side of famous! Funny that she thinks South Park is trashy...what does she think HER show is?