Joe Francis

My Ex-Accountant

SCREWED ME OVER

10/15/2012 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_joe_francis_article_tmz
Joe Francis claims his former accountant almost ruined him financially by fraudulently getting him involved in some bogus tax shelters and promising the IRS would be A-OK with it .... and it cost him more than $12 million and possibly a lot more.

According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, the accounting firm, BDO Seidman, admitted to criminal conduct over the tax shelters and agreed to pay fines of $50,000,000.

Joe is seeking more than $20 million in damages, which might make a dent in the $40 million he owes Steve Wynn after losing a defamation lawsuit.

Spicy mag

Does this guy even have any money left after all these huge debts?

sas

Ha and your new bitch-KARMA!!

Justme

Go away Joe. Just go away. I don't want to hear or see you.

lynn

Joe is such a sleaze bag...he deserves to end up penniless after all of the teenage women he's exploited...

scoopie

Aw, you lost money on something you knew was illegal? too bad.. and as for the accounting firm, if they have their clients sign a disclosure type form regarding their tax info, this could be more than a 50K fine

nyc44th

funny how this POS is always blaming everyone else for his fck ups!

S

I had an meeting with this guy a couple years ago at his office. To say I thought he was totally tweaked out would be an understatement. The meeting consisted of him on the phone talking to someone about him 'boning' a celebrity and that he thinks the paparazzi has the pics and the celebrity was married. All while I was sitting there. He got off the phone after about 10 minutes and then said we would have to reschedule the meeting, so I left. Never went back.

Don Martin

Squirrels Gone Wild!

Justme

Does this a**hole think anyone with a vagina gives a s**t? Him getting screwed is poetic justice!

Sapphiegirl

GO AWAY ALREADY JOE FRANCIS!!!!! ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF, ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE else!

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Good. Hope he spends millions more on attorneys and never collects a dime. Pay your debt to Wynn *******.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Best news I've heard all day.

Quinton

It's easy for you guys judge people have you ever tryed to count a million dollars.Yes he should have watched his books but some people are to nice plus I never herd of him spending his money crazy like other stars

Paige

What has happened is...HE IS REAPING WHAT HE HAS SOW. BUT, THE ONE THING I GUESS HE HAS YET TO UNDERSTAND IS... THE DEVIL HAS COME TO COLLECT HIS SOUL or payment. The Devil Always comes to collect what the wicked asked him for. ONE SHOULD NEVER MAKE DEALS WITH THE DEVIL. That Francis guy got those girls drunk and took advantage of them. He doesn't need a helicopter because that pitch fork in his ass is taking him on a ride he'll never forget. I hope he sees the light and understands that life and lo've are gifts. Laughter and being young and foolish is apart of what we look back upon and laugh and think to ourselves or aloud...THANK YOU LORD for keeping me safe during those party days. How terrible it would be to know some PERVERT took advantage of a young lady while drunk and acting stupid. I do not feel sorrow for him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3