Dina Lohan

Lindsay NEEDS Protection

Order Against Her Dad

10/15/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1014_lohans_tmzLindsay Lohan and Dina Lohan are squaring off again -- this time because Lindsay's mom is pressuring her to get a permanent order of protection against Michael Lohan.

Sources close to the Lohans tell TMZ Dina's taking her war with Michael to the next level -- urging Lindsay to ask a judge for the protection order to stop her father from having any contact with her whatsoever ... including phone calls, texts, and emails.

Dina's push to legally freeze out Michael comes on the heels of Lindsay's tearful statement -- on TMZ Live -- that she is "done" with her father.

But according to our sources ... LiLo's not down with Dina's plan because she thinks the protection order is too extreme -- and she ain't exactly keen on the idea of marching into a courtroom.  Understandable.

We're told Dina has approached her other children as well (Cody, Ali, and Michael Jr.) ... but it's unclear if they were receptive to the idea.

We called Michael for comment, and ... predictably ... he thinks Dina is the danger to the Lohan kids -- telling us, "I suppose Dina got wind that I want the court and Child Protective Services to investigate her!"

Nikki

The replys to Bretts tweet..Bwahahhaha! The devil and drugs one is my favorite one.

Me

Compose new Tweet
Settings and help

Search

FollowingBret Easton EllisVerified‏@BretEastonEllis
Patrick Bateman has just headed over to Lindsay Lohan's hotel to confront her as to why she missed her ****ing ADR on "The Canyons" today...

Retweet

Favorite

265 Retweets
160... Favorites

11:33 PM - 17 Oct 12 · Embed this Tweet

Tweet textReply to @BretEastonEllis

Image will appear as a link

5hDana BrunettiVerified‏@DanaBrunetti

@BretEastonEllis Why did she miss her ADR? Um, she's Lindsay Lohan...

5hCallie‏@CalliopeTreize

.@BretEastonEllis BOOM! And awaaaay we go!

5hSLO jenn‏@Roberta_Glass

@CalliopeTreize So bummed he quickly moved on to other topics :( #popcorn?!

5hDaniel Scheffler‏@danielscheffler

@BretEastonEllis she was being Liz Taylor of course

4hCallie‏@CalliopeTreize

@Roberta_Glass EXTREMELY surprising, given his usual habits of harping on and on. I always get a little excited/annoyed when he gets going.

4hRyan Riddell‏@Ryancantsing

@CalliopeTreize @Roberta_Glass Am I to believe that Lindsay Lohan is unreliable? I WILL NOT HAVE THIS NONSENSE

4hCallie‏@CalliopeTreize

@Ryancantsing @Roberta_Glass Lindsay Lohan Is 'Officially Unreliable' - ABC News http://abcn.ws/RIjB4Y pic.twitter.com/DavywpiN

4hSLO jenn‏@Roberta_Glass

@CalliopeTreize I was COUNTING on it!

4hCallie‏@CalliopeTreize

@Roberta_Glass I mean, wtf is Twitterland coming to, if we can't count on BEE to be our most whiney won't-let-****-go friend?

4hCallie‏@CalliopeTreize

@Roberta_Glass I <3 her FU nails!

4hSLO jenn‏@Roberta_Glass

@CalliopeTreize Exactamundo, Fonzarelli! #ayyy

4hRyan Riddell‏@Ryancantsing

@CalliopeTreize @Roberta_Glass This is the first I've heard of the adorable star of "The Parent Trap" getting into some shena****ns!

4hRyan Riddell‏@Ryancantsing

@Roberta_Glass I don't know what to believe anymore, considering I just found out this sweet girl is cavorting with the devils of drugs!

3hSLO jenn‏@Roberta_Glass

@Ryancantsing Gasp!

3hRyan Riddell‏@Ryancantsing

@Roberta_Glass GOOD LORD! *Takes off bowler cap and fans himself with it*

Grandma Cracker

Will Walters be interviewing Lohan via twitter from a bar?

LLsez

@andylassner: . @dinalohan -
When you get a chance, what's a good club to take my daughter to?

Grandma Cracker

BW- So, Lindsay, how have you been?

Lindsay- I live my life with no regrets, I've learned lessons and changed. I hate nightclubs, I am a homebody and I like that..........

BW- Is there an echo in here?

Lindsay- FLUSH

LLsez

Twitter is feeling the love for DUIna----
__________________________________________
@jakefogelnest: Not to be out done, the #MrPinkGinsengDrink people just put Dina Lohan on a rocket to Mars, where she will do blow with the Curiosity Rover.

@JennyJohnsonHi5: "Bailey's. Bailey's. I pour my Bailey's on my Special K; So that I can start my day!" - Dina Lohan's breakfast song

Nikki

A RECAP FOR RED CLOUD,

Is This The Real Reason Lindsay Lohan Agreed To Talk With Barbara Walters?

Posted: October 17, 2012

The real reason Lindsay Lohan is sitting down with Barbara Walters to promote her upcoming Lifetime film Liz & Dick may not have anything to do with a desire to promote her “comeback role” but may be inspired by her need to pay her bills.

As previously reported in The Inquistr, Lohan will sit down with Walters in the days before the November 25 premiere of Liz & Dick to talk about the film. However, according to Radar Online the embattled star may have had no choice when she agreed to the interview.

Citing those pesky and elusive “unnamed sources” that always seem to have the best dirt, Radar claims it was previously in Lohan’s contract that she wouldn’t do any press before the film’s premiere. Most insiders agree this is probably to avoid any questions about her personal life, most notably her recent and very public physical fight with her mother Dina.

But then that old Chateau Marmont bill came back to haunt her. The star reportedly owed the hotel a whopping $46,000 for an extended stay and had been banned from the hotel for failure to pay her bill. However the ban’s now been lifted, since Lohan apparently agreed to do the interview with Walters in exchange for Liz & Dick producers paying it for her.

If Lindsay’s hoping for a softball interview from the veteran journalist she may be disappointed. According to Radar’s source: “The producers picked Walters for the interview, not Lindsay… There will be no questions that are off limits and expect Walters to grill Lindsay about her personal life, recent arrest, and fight with her mother Dina… Lindsay wasn’t happy about it, but realized that she was stuck and agreed to do it.”

Now that Lindsay Lohan has agreed to speak with Barbara Walters to promote Liz & Dick in exchange for the film’s producers paying her bill at Chateau Marmont she’s already taking full advantage of her new “un-banned” status, appearing at the famed hotel this past Thursday with friends for some late night tea and salads. Yes, you read that last part correctly.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/367420/lindsay-lohan-barbara-walters-hotel-bill/#TkxkCcTtuc3OVZTb.99

Grandma Cracker

Nikki and Sez and Ketjo are CRACKING me up this a.m.

Grandma Cracker

Uh Oh, Milo must have done an exorcism of his twitter, Lindsay's evil face is no longer on it..........

Nikki

My Cuzin Vinnie‏@mycuzinvinnie

@MichaelJLohan ur right. pimps get paid way more than prostitutes

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

16 OctMichael Lohan‏@MichaelJLohan

@mycuzinvinnie LOL!!

Hide conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Red Cloud

LOL!!!!!! Gossipcop certainly has a higher correstness rating than ROL. GCop has always been 95% and ROL is maybe 75%. Think for a moment. BW visited Lindsay on the L&D set and there will be some scenes from the that when the interview is aired on 11/16. Obviously this interview has been in the works for a stretch of time. Lindsay and BW like and respect each other and Lindsay wants to do the interview and Lifetime did not pay the Chateau bill.
no more time to annoy.................

LA Native

@Roberta_Glass: Looks like LiLo pissed off the wrooong person this time...
Time for #publichumiliation courtesy of @BretEastonEllis
BRING IT ON, BEE!!

bwahahahaha!!!

LA Native

@CalliopeTreize: @Ryancantsing @Roberta_Glass Lindsay Lohan Is 'Officially Unreliable' - ABC News http://abcn.ws/RIjB4Y http://t.co/DavywpiN

look at the photo link...bwahahahahaa!!

magmax

How cute. Little Red Cloudy Boo Boo has been here passing out his little piles of dog shlt with a smiley face carved in them.
poor little thing.

Luv

Milo flew off via Virgin Airlines last night.

Grandma Cracker

LA, I sent you a new one this morning.