Rob & Kristen

Reunite Before 'Twilight'

COINCIDENCE??

10/15/2012 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1015_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson_artice
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were at an L.A. restaurant last night, exactly 1 month to the day before "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" premieres ... and it's feeling like a total set-up.

The two had drinks at Ye Rustic Inn in a hipster area of Los Feliz. There was enough of a crowd to ensure someone was going to notice.

So here's the question. Did they honestly repair their relationship and the timing is purely coincidental? Are they really NOT together but doing it for the movie? Or were they always together and the "split" was all PR BS?

So we gotta ask ...

Jen

Retarded and who really gives a **** anyways?!

Rocco

You're pretty late to this party, TMZ. Either get the scoop on the skinny, or you're the Sun's bitch.

Mallory

Initially I thought it was all a PR event, but I can't imagine them putting themselves through that kind of humiliation just for publicity. So now I think they're just saving face for the movie premiere and won't "stay together."

malia

He's an IDIOT!!

ithoughtitwasgum

They arent together, he was with me last night..x

Kiwigirl

Its a scam people - he's really gay. They are pulling a "John Travolta". You know acting straight because he is liked by many females. If he was gay he would not have been case in Twilight, it would kill his career.
I dont like being played like a fool though, games up Kirsten & Rob, Im on to you!!!

Mel

You need a 4th choice....WHO CARES!!!!

jdub

Ughh that picture!!...I hate Kristen Stewart's gaping mouth face. Back to the article, I'm calling BS on the whole relationship.

Jac

They've been reunited. I don't don't that she did him wrong. I don't think there was an act. She is young. Young people make mistakes. Hopefully she learned from this mess. I like them together. I'm not one that believes, once a cheater always a cheater. People change. If true, I'm glad they're giving it another go.

Whome?

They must have given Rob some big bucks to fake it. Think about it, how does this help him? Now he has to live with the fact that his lady had that old ass guys *alls in her mouth? No way, man!!!!

Jay W.

Kristen makes my love muscle hard.

Majestik

I'm torn on this one. The fact she and that Rupert were stupid enough to show affection out in public knowing they could get caught doesn't make sense with he being married with kids and her in a committed relationship.
If this is all for PR then its completely sickening. If this is what studios are going to stoop to for a movie premier I'll just stick to cable T.V. from now on.

mojo

Whore

Bitchmaster

He should dump her and try and get a shot at Kim K. He waited to late and now she's being swooned by Kayne...he won't last long. He's not nearly good enough for her. Kayne better relish every single second he spends with the goddess Kim K.

dman

The Rustic Inn is a **** hole of a dive bar, even for hipsters. Perfect for them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments