Soup Kitchen

Paul Ryan DID

Wash Dirty Dishes

10/16/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101612_brian_antal_launchThe guy who runs the Ohio soup kitchen that Paul Ryan appeared at this weekend tells TMZ ... contrary to his earlier statement, Ryan DID get dirty with dirty dishes.

Brian Antal tells us ... the V.P. hopeful was only at the kitchen for 10 to 15 minutes and only interacted with one of their "clients."

Antal -- who wasn't at the soup kitchen at the time of the Ryan visit -- said his volunteers left some dirty dishes in the kitchen for Ryan to clean.

But when we asked him if the Ryan people had orchestrated the dish-cleaning stunt, Antal said, "No comment."

There is video floating around, showing Ryan giving a pan one scrub -- and that was the extent of the washing.

Andy

Ryan should roll up his sleeves higher when faking hard work.

Machelle

If that's not good enought
for them, then the next
time they can
wash it themselves.

dontbelieveObama

TMZ here u go again! Romney/Ryan will win this election because the American people know that four more years of Obama will take our country down the slippery slope to destruction. TMZ and other Obama supporters are just desparate now, if this article starts the important debate of whether Ryan washed a dish!!!! Ryan is not rich, he is just smart and handsome.....as compared to Biden, who disgraced the USA with his out of control behavior at his debate last week.

stef

'Only 10-15 minutes' ??? Why the need to say 'only' in the article? It's already 10-15 minutes longer than anyone at TMZ ever spent in a soup kitchen...I'm not even voting for this boob but enough with the dramatics, TMZ.

Robbybad

He did wash clean dishes, watch this video it's pretty apparent:

Honeys Booboo

He's not "washing the dishes" !
He just has a wide stance !

Nobrows

TMZ . . . your bias is showing again. Two negative articles almost exactly the same? Knock it off.

News Flash

All of their actions are staged. I don't care I like like like.

JB

Who is the Ryan campaign taking advice from - Sean Hannity?

Turk182

Good thing he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty and cleaning up after other people. If Mitt wins, he'll be the right guy for the job!

SFGIANTS

There has been a serious momentum shift, not in the language of TMZ, but in the comments from readers. I would estimate that 6 months to a year ago the majority of comments were from Bush blaming, white guilt filled, left leaning individuals. I had to stop reading the comments it was so bad. Now, espically among the demographic (younger folks who like gossip) we are seeing them use reason to make their decision in this election. I will admit that TMZ is my guilty pleasure and I am embarassed to say that i come on here. I dont know why I return, but i am extremely happy with what I am seeing. Vote with reason this election!

SFGIANTS

ray

love it how you print LIES, and then LEAVE the post you KNOW IS A LIE, up. how DESPICABLE can you be. Apparently ethics is an UNKNOWN word with the A$$HOLES at TMZ.

Donnie

He's showing everyone how to do it because if they get elected, we'll ALL be going to one.

dina

stop it TMZ...very childish. You don't have to always pick on one party. If you don't want us to watch your show or click on this link, just block us. just saying...