Obama vs. Romney

Who'd You Rather?

10/17/2012 9:07 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1017_ann_pink_michelle_pinkFirst Lady Michelle Obama and Ann Romney were both tickled hot pink at last night's presidential debate at Hofstra University.

Question is...

More Who'd You Rather?

depplep

You're kidding, right?

Butterfly

BOTH LADIES ARE LOVELY, LEAVE THEM ALONE! I was more drawn to Romney's unprofessional black hair dye job than anything else. If he lets his hair grow naturally grey, it would be better than that thing he carried on his head last night. Awful! LISTEN UP, PEOPLE: AT this late date, I still do not know who to vote for. Romney and his overwhelming wealth (good for him) cannot possibly relate to the "middle class" as he continues to impress how much he cares for them. He was a silver spoon baby who doesn't have a clue what it is like to count pennies before the next payday (if there is one) or have his water and power cut off, bills mounting, medical bills mounting, etc,etc,etc. I am truly happy for him and his family for never having to struggle like the "middle class." His passionate words are for gathering votes and nothing more. Hopefully, by election day, my conscience will be clear as to whom I will cast my vote. Time will tell. Good Luck to both Mr. Romney and to President Obama.

spokenword

Michelle Obama. Romney looks like Strangers With Candy.

david

the one thats not a mormon !!!!!!!!!!!
ann ice queen romney

beb in milwaukee

They both look beautiful. Enough of the partisanship. I love the way Michelle has handled her role as First Lady and I think Ann Romney is intelligent and could handle the position. Luckily, the issues make it very apparent of who is the best person for the job, especially if you are a woman. 4 more years!

john

The voting on tmz is clearly wrong on this! Obama's wife is DISGUSTING!!!!!

backfire

GET REAL PEOPLE. TELL THE TRUTH

Gee

We gat your back Michelle

Jane

Nancy please to not compare the banjo to a racist hun. The banjo is an African musical great which. I see so many racist comments on here I will take Michelle she is average looking women, she takes care of herself, works hard and I respect her allot. By the way I am a black women that is with a white men and if we are so ugly why is that 30% of you white Americans have black blood and only 8-10% have native American blood? I guess your ancestors really like us black women. By the way my boyfriend is great looking.Many women of all colors like him brown hair and blue eyes.

nico

yea right aint nobody going to have sex with Chewbacca looking Michelle Obama

nico

michelle Chewbacca Obama has teeth like an alligator..NAsty A55 woman

catherine

romney dont like colorpeople he dont care he said go to your momo an get help if he dont no my sweet mom is dead ok it piss me of ever body dont have they mom he make me sick ever time i see him.

KarenEmerson22

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, MakeCash12.com

nico

yea right aint nobody havin sex With Chewbacca Obama

Badass2012

Cindy McCain looks better than both of them.