Mitt Romney's Son

I Wanted to CLOCK

The Prez

10/18/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101812_tagg_romney_launch
Mitt Romney
's son, Tagg, says he had the urge to take a swing at President Obama when the Chief Exec called his dad a liar.

Tagg made his comment on a radio show, when asked how it felt to hear Obama accuse his father of fibbing.

As for why Tagg resisted ... his first reason -- lots of secret service around. Tagg went on to say ... accusations of lying are all part of the political process.

No word on what Sasha wanted to do to Mitt.

Bug

He's a bully without consequences too, just like his daddy. Put a sock in it dude.

TJ

Bush destroyed this country,indulging in his winless war. WE continue to pay and pay and pay for that fruitless debacle. Forget not, people.

R. Cortez

Obama would of kicked his weak, entitled ass.

NoBozo

oooo, Mormon rage. What would Joseph Smith say?

Jonathon

Nice and classy. I like how Mitt raised his son. Very first family behavior.

spiderman1958

To those who have had fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons, and/or daughters being given pink slips from companies through no fault of your family member's own-why are some of you siding with the CEO and not your family. the rest of the people will bring paychecks home but not your family and yet you still back the CEO over family. What kind of family values is that. I remember under the Clinton Administration that if I was let go of a job on Tuesday, I can get a job on Wednesday. Today, people are waiting 6-12 mos. for even the most menial of work. I believe that Tagg needs to be taught a lesson and to see his father realize the dangers involved in becoming the POTUS. What if it were Romney in the White House and someone said that he would clock the POTUS. He would want that person prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. Again, I fear that the case that the wealthy live by their own rules instead of the laws and rules of what every citizen of the US lives by. What we are lacking in this country is CONSISTANCY! We also need to have an ABIDING LOVE AND RESPECT for the office of POTUS. I have been on this palnet for 54 years and I have never seen a campaign fought between children playing in a sandbox and not wanting to share their toys. One final thought, Today's Poor, was Yeaterday's Middle Class.

TJ

Romney gained at least 15.3 million$ from the bailout.Some of his Wall Street donors made more than 4 billon$! -Vulture Funds -see THE NATION website

Krystal

Romney's son is not that frigggin crazy. If he does, I hope the Prez knock his spazz out

TJ

Do you really want a mercenary for president? $$$$$$$$ show me the money!!

just because

just 1 more reason why the romney's can't be trusted with the nuclear football

Nirad

Obama, good comeback.. Not! You continue to prove my point. XDRINKER listed everything that Obama has accomplished, yet you refuse to believe the truth. I have to say that you are either delusional or Prejudice, maybe both..Get over it, Romney has absolutely nothing to offer the Middle class people, why don't you get that??

Proud2bBlack

**************ATTENTION***********TAGG
Free speech only goes so far and once it incites violence then it is no longer free speech. ...
Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871[1]. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States".
Regardless if you like the hue of his skin, he is The President of The United States of America, RESPECT that fact and the position that he holds.

Proud2bBlack

uncle tom

when you do not have a record to run on you call your opponet a liar. i would have mopped the floor with this bozo if he called my dad a liar.

Toilethead

I bet the ignorant little punk doesn't have the guts to take a swing at me. I'd clock his ass.