Cee Lo

Nicest. Celebrity. Alive.

... Possibly

10/19/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101912_ceelo_splash

And now ... here's a video that will put you in a good mood.

It's nothing spectacular ... just Cee Lo being his usual super nice guy self in New York ... chatting with fans, posing for a pic with a little girl ... and even singing a part of his song, "Crazy."

We don't know him personally ...  but we've just shot him a bunch of times over the years ... and he ALWAYS seems like the nicest guy in town.

Just figured we'd share.

TJ

if by nicest you mean fattest, then I agree with you.

Best Mom

I had the pleasure of being in the audience yesterday for the taping of The View - and Cee Lo was guest host in place of Barbara -- thoroughly enjoyed Cee Lo - very nice guy!

alex

I've heard the opposite. I live in Indianapolis where they held the Super Bowl. He went into a restaurant where he demanded to sit in private and threatened to leave if anyone snapped a picture or spoke to him. Funny thing is, barely anyone knew who he was. However, Jimmy Fallon, Ryan Gosselin & Bradley Cooper were the nicest. Buying people drinks, meals, taking pictures, signing photos and being lovely.

Lucy

He seems nice, and he is talented. How refreshing.

Trevis Miho

Someone NEEDS to get him to recite his verse from Git Up, Git Out (FYI: from Outkast's 1st album, '94). If I saw/heard him recite that verse just on the street somewhere off of a request, I think I'd need a moment....MUCH respect to Cee-Lo, though.

cancelledaccount

Love this guy!

EMB

Next to him on his left on The Voice, you have the exact opposite.

Ben

TMZ, I feel embarrassed for you.

myopinion

We need more celebrities like him! I haven't read any thing negative about him! Way to go Cee Lo

campy

I think he sent that damn cat to the pound and traded it in.

Atlantan

NOPE, super rude and nasty.... Have seen him several times around Atlanta and absolutely RUDE each and everytime. Must be for the cameras!!!

Atlantan

NOPE, super rude and nasty.... Have seen him several times around Atlanta and absolutely RUDE each and every time. Must be for the cameras!!!

Mikey

No disrespect but he looks like and overgrown midget. Gotta give him credit, never saw anyone take the one hit wonder thing has far as he has.

bboy

Goodie MOB!

Truth

cant be that "nice". heard he has a drinking problem. #truth!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments