Clint Eastwood's Daughter

I'm NOT Voting

for Mitt Romney

10/19/2012 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101912_eastwood

Despite the fact her dad gave the most memorable speech at the Republican National Convention ... Clint Eastwood's daughter says she will NOT be casting her vote for Mitt Romney.

Francesca Eastwood was leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood the other night ... when we asked if she felt the same away about the candidates as her father.

Francesca replied ... "I happen to not be voting for the same man. But I love that [my dad] stands up for what he believes in."

Which got us thinking about the influence your parents have on how you vote. So, we gotta ask ...

devilgirl

Sorry, but why would anyone care what this cartoon looking spawn thinks about politics? I am shocked she has the intelligence to even know that there is an election taking place being the vapid little entitled **** that she is.

Phishie from Philly

That's because she never seen any of her dads movies. If she did you know she wouldn't talk against her dad. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
Phishie from Philly

devilgirl

Oh and only douche bags think it's cool to hang out at the Chateau Marmont. That place hasn't been cool since Belushi o'd decades ago. Only wanna-be's and desperados in need of some pap shots to promote their fledgling careers hang out there.

James

this is a ridiculous article. She can vote for whoever she wants. you don't have to vote the way your family votes. it's not a right or wrong decision. it's what makes the most sense for you. Her voting for a different candidate doesn't cheapen her father's endorsement. Everyone gets a vote.

Just_Me

Smart girl!

w

HAHAHA I find it funny this chick is going to vote for a president who believes in redistribution YET burns a 100,000 dollar bag instead of Oh I don't know selling it and REDISTRIBUTING the profits to charity?, this is why Celebs need to STFU about politics, all they do is show how stupid they are. Backwards contradiction morons. NOBAMA 2012

Truth

BITCH COULD USE A BANG OR TWO... THEN QUICKLY BECOMES A FORGOTTEN MEMORY. UNLESS OF COURSE, THE HULKSTER HAS THE CAM TURNED ON. #TRUTH!!

Mark

The car interior littered with garbage - classic.

Who cares what she thinks? STUPID post TMZ

jack

thats the difference ... her father making his money the old fashion way by working and the other living off someone elses hard work!

Phreaky

How could she? She's too busy posing naked for that douchebag idiotic loser boyfriend of hers and shoving coke up her nose.

MikeIndy

If you watched the reality show you would know that she is the daughter no one cares about or likes. She is engaged to a total tool loser. She is the daughter that will die from an overdose in a couple of years and then be forgotten.

jett michael

Does TMZ need a proofreader? "when we asked if she felt the same AWAY about the candidates as her father.'

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You know CE is a Libertarian not a Republican, he's pro-choice and for gay marriage. Part if the reason the GOP has turned into such a circus is because they try to team up with parties and people whose ideas are sort-of-but-not-really-the-same as theirs and now they have multiple personality disorder.

I don't know who my parents vote for, it's none of my business.

Joe

My mom stupidly voted for Obama. I still love her though.

Pudding Tang

The Good, the badly pathetic and the ugly........ she falls under the badly pathetic category.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments