« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TAPED SEX

with MULTIPLE Men

10/19/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018-heather-clem-hulk-hogan

Hulk Hogan
isn't the only guy who was caught on tape with Bubba the Love Sponge's former wife ... TMZ has learned there are multiple tapes ... with multiple men ... in the same exact bed.

TMZ has seen three additional sex tapes featuring Heather Clem with other men -- shot while she was married to Bubba -- and in one of the tapes, she even walks up to the camera to double-check that it's recording.

In the footage, she tells her mystery partner -- neither Bubba nor Hulk -- "Is this thing recording? Okay, not that I don't trust you but I will get in trouble if it doesn't."

The insinuation -- Heather and Bubba had some kind of agreement in which Heather was allowed to screw other men ... as long as she recorded it.

As for the other two new tapes -- they were both shot in the exact same style as the Hulk tape ... in Bubba's bedroom with an overhead surveillance-type camera. It's unclear if the two men in those tapes knew if they were being recorded.

But as we previously reported, both Bubba AND Heather were aware of the surveillance camera set-up in the bedroom -- and were captured on tape joking about selling the Hogan footage for big money.

We reached out to Heather and Bubba for comment -- no word back.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

anonymous

Heather Clem is one ugly skank.

bboy

white people, SMH

SpitBall

More like Heather the "love Sponge." She seems to like sopping it up like only a pro ManGoo extractor can. I've decided to put my sex tape back on the market again, and there's a L'il Wayne sticker on the box, so it's titled "Spitball ManGoo Doin' Wot ***s Natural." Cool, eh?

Maggie

Gee, I wonder why their marriage didn't work out???

CLINT

How's it feel to be known as a whore, Ms. Clem? Oh well, I guess you'll have a reality show coming up soon.

kerrplunk

I'm a great actor!

able_walker

I just Googled her...She's pretty hot and seems like a very dirty bird. Way better pics of her out there TMZ!..;-)

James

TMZ should get Heather name correct she changed her last name to her maiden name of Heather D. Cole. Also the one thing about Heather is that its all about her as you can see for yourself here on her twitter account @MissHDConquest. Another thing I use to listen to her husband when they were on SiriusXM and even back then Hogan was all about getting something for FREE because he is Hulk Hogan and never gave or did anything for it. Bubba didn't leak the tape Bubba may have done some twisted sh*t but this is one of them and Heather as I said its all about her. She is so about money it isn't even funny and spends it like crazy as you will see in her photos. So go look and see for yourself, but the one thing Heather does correctly is that she's an under paid whore, I mean if you're going to sleep with all and leak tapes then she should get paid for it. Maybe the bunny ranch will hire her LOL.

Sebastian

If he was to get arrested (pretty sure he has been) does he tell them "Hey,I'm Bubba" to the new inmates?

Vik

Damn, this chik deserve much more respect than my ex wife. She screwed other men but didn't even freaking record it for me; in fact, she kept it a secret from me. WHAT A biaatch!!!

DD

Banging "Hulk".....I'm sickened at the thought of it. The woman is nasty just for screwing him....then add the money and video on top of that....YUK, YUK, YUK.

They are all greasy white trash.

magica

With the size of her meat bags, I don't doubt that SOMEONE's pimpimg them out.

wow

She looks like the Glee girl, big nose and all.

wow

She looks like the Glee girl, big nose and all!

Yup

Hulk hogan is a dumbass. Period. "Bubba the love sponge" (what a stupid f*cking name) is one sick f*ck for allowing his wife to whore around with other dudes & taping it. His former wife heather is a sick nympho slutty whore. They're all bigtime losers...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments