Justin Timberlake

Married Man

10/20/2012 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020-justin-timberlake-married-ring-gsiSporting his new wedding ring, Justin Timberlake was spotted out in Fasano, Italy this morning ... after tying the knot with Jessica Biel yesterday.

Some of the famous peeps in attendance reportedly included JT's pals Andy Samberg and Timbaland, as well as Jessica's former "7th Heaven" co-star Beverly Mitchell.

The couple had been engaged since December after splitting for a brief time in 2011.

It's the first marriage for each, though Timberlake has been in several high profile relationships -- most notably with Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears.

Melissa

ugh.. Justin is such a douche.. he's cheated on her already and he will continue to do so. She is just desperate, dumb, and needy as hell. Best part is that they a top secret wedding deal when they aren't even that famous and I don't think anyone really cares lol

jas

So sad that another public eye guy smokes... really? I'm surprised that 'healthy' Jessica 'loves' that?! I would think he is smarter than that? Disappointing...

chichifrogslegs

i give it a year, tops.

StevenB

Let's hope Jessica got a strict and expensive 'cheater's clause' in the prenup, because he WILL cheat again.

smq102

I don't know why but I find this gross.....

Jen

smoking? gross!

Diamond Goddess!

Are those Parliaments? Yuk! :)
I wish JT all the best.
I think he was really hurt by Brit cheating.
I always wonder if JT and Brit would both be better off now if she hadn't cheated and they had stayed together.
They seemed like the perfect couple.

TheBestHeEverHad

Zzzzzzzz

yok

and so? boring.

Acorr234

He's awesome. So is she though. Still think JT and Rhianna would make a great couple, just sayin...

Whats The World Comin To

I give it 11 months.

joecrabs

Great publicity, somewhat of a "power couple" in that farce of a town Hollywood, I'm sure they'll have months of marriage bliss.

Lovejac23

Is it just me? (and if so I'm glad) but I don't see these two as *Hollywood* movie stars. I'm not hatn', just statn' how i feel. Has JB ever been in a blockbuster that she made it on her talents and not on the movie? My word, she either dosn't get the right parts or she takes em as she gets em cuz she's boring. It seems to be like that in all the movies shes in, and she's a hollywood actress? JT? Hollywood actor? Really? *Like really, I'm just wondering* Were they together when he made that movie with Mila? *Friends with Benefits*? I mean like wow. I get it was just a movie, but damn. Would you let your better half (haha) be in such sexual situations with somebody else? *ok, yes it was a movie, but...kinda find it hard to think they didn't get turned on...just a lil bit? Maybe not, lol. But--if that's what gets that money in da bank! Anyhooo. Best of luck to em. I'll be istening to my "Celebrity" cd and turning whatever movie JB is in and wait till later when I need to go to bed, lol :)

CountryGal

Will last like a snowball in hell. I give it 2 years and I'm being REALLY nice. By the way how is this woman famous?? Wtf has she been in that was good? NOTHING!!!

Janet Becraft

I just want to send a Big Congradulations to the newlyweds of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake (the new Mr. & Mrs. Justin Timberlake)
Justin didn't invite his bandmate Joey Fatone why is that?
Again congrats to the New Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake.
Breaking News: Jeff Dunham recently got married to Audrey Murdick on Friday, October 12th, 2012.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments