Dina Lohan

Michael's Intervention

Disgusts Me

10/20/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1020-dina-lindsay-michael-lohan-tmzDina Lohan says her ex-husband Michael's attempt to stage an intervention with Lindsay was just another ploy to make himself relevant again ... and had ZILCH to do with LiLo's well-being.

Dina tells TMZ ... LiLo has made it clear she wants nothing to do with her father, but MiLo will stop at nothing to get back in her life ... even if it means spreading lies about her health.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo called the cops on her dad yesterday after he showed up at her L.A. crib to stage a so-called intervention, claiming she'd fallen off the wagon.

Dina says, "This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers."

She continues, "It's all about her father obsessed with making a name for himself in the news once again. It's sad and I hope he stops masquerading as her father in public and starts acting like one in private."

FYI, this is the first time Dina spoke out about LiLo since police were called to HER home earlier this month -- after she and Lindsay got into a nuclear argument over money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AM

I can't stand this family.

Mumra the Ever Living

Just had breakfast, turned on the computer, then after reading the Huffington Post for a while I came here, and the first thing I saw was this picture of the Long Island Grifter Robinsons.
I immediately PUKED up my breakfast.

ilovegossip

And Dina commenting on it in a public forum isn't for publicity? This family is made up of media wh*res!

ManiacalZebra

Well, there seems to be an actual problem, though Michael probably isn't the person who can help. Both parents are just playing games.

janet

Lohans speed dial to tmz. Well you knew this was coming. Yeah I just posted how amazingly you haven't heard Dina's big mouth and here it is.

Expected to believe all this isn't staged and set up by all 3 of them.

mebrat24

Both parents should be ashamed of themselves but the greed of both of them is so disgusting. They should have lunch with Kris Jenner and get some pointers on how to do it better.

Michael

Dina needs to shut up and get help herself.

nate

Admittedly, I don't pay attention to these people. Every now and then will skim the story -- and this comment jumped out at me.

was just another ploy to make himself relevant again

What the hell is wrong with these parents? Lohan may have a modi*** of acting talent, maybe. We'll soon see if she can "act" as an adult. But why are either of her parents the least bit relevant and why does TMZ obsess over these losers? I ask this as a serious question. What is the point of glorifying horrific parenting? Is it any wonder Lindsay is a hot mess? My lord.

comicjc

The Lohans - soon to surpass the Jacksons as America's most dysfunctional family.

Kevin

This family is proof that bat-s**t crazy is mostly hereditary.

TMP

OMG. NO.ONE.CARES. SERIOUSLY. I don't get why TMZ seems to think that everything that comes out of these idiots mouths is worth posting a whole story on.

Chris

This is the most pathetic disgusting family. Once the Golden Goose dies from an alcohol/drug overdose, I suppose the parents will be selling tickets to her funeral. How sad it is for her that she has no one that truly cares and both parents have their hooks in her. She is an adult and needs either a conservator (like Britney) or a paid professional sponsor who will be with her 24 hours per day She clearly has not learned responsibility, but that is not surprising looking at her parents. Lindsey much learn that she is NOT SPECIAL and that there are 4000 more special actresses out there. Her name brand is zero with movie goers at this time and since movies are indeed a business like any other business, Lindsey as a commodity is actually a liability. If she lives long enough, I foresee her living a lonely life in a cabin in the woods.

Laura

LINDSAY LOHAN DISGUSTS ME!

Mumra the Ever Living

I think that it is now fairly obvious to us all that this is now one giant scam to make TMZ and the Lohans some money.
Instead of offering my usual take on these s***bags - and that includes you Harvey - I will now meticulously go through the list of advertisers that Harvey has managed to con and tell them what a **** hole this site is and why they should pull their advertising.

Phreaky

So he doesn't care about Blohan's well being - but YOU do by partying with her and getting in fights with her at 4am on a weekday? Ok Dina, crawl back in your hole now, the intervention didn't work, your paychecks will keep coming for awhile...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments