Dina Lohan

Michael's Intervention

Disgusts Me

10/20/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1020-dina-lindsay-michael-lohan-tmzDina Lohan says her ex-husband Michael's attempt to stage an intervention with Lindsay was just another ploy to make himself relevant again ... and had ZILCH to do with LiLo's well-being.

Dina tells TMZ ... LiLo has made it clear she wants nothing to do with her father, but MiLo will stop at nothing to get back in her life ... even if it means spreading lies about her health.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo called the cops on her dad yesterday after he showed up at her L.A. crib to stage a so-called intervention, claiming she'd fallen off the wagon.

Dina says, "This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers."

She continues, "It's all about her father obsessed with making a name for himself in the news once again. It's sad and I hope he stops masquerading as her father in public and starts acting like one in private."

FYI, this is the first time Dina spoke out about LiLo since police were called to HER home earlier this month -- after she and Lindsay got into a nuclear argument over money.

News Flash

Michael Lohan should be castrated

skintag

WTF is the shelf life for this family? Shouldn't they have maggots crawling all over their limp bodies by now?

Marvin

I went to the USC football game and the sore was USC 50- Colorado 6....It was like watching MiLO get smacked down by the police for the dozenth time after stalking Lindsay. Now run home to you're trailer trash girlfriend and return to the swamp!!!!

Silvie

this seems to be a very disfunctional family all having some kind of mental illness and depression. Al of them need some major help! They feed off one another and their self created drama!

Tee

They all disgust me.....them and the k-klan.

Marvin

The DiLo picture is scary, and the MiLO picture with his trademark open mouth resembles the crypt keeper...from the HBO show.....LiLO looks good....The Munsters....

LISA

Note to Michael, Dina and Lindsay: Clearly, SELLING stories about each other to TMZ is not helping anyone. Perhaps it’s time to cough up some $ and try PRIVATE counseling. That is what ‘normal’ dysfunctional families do.

me

She wants all of the coke money for herself.

She's baaaack

Thanks for that Dina. Thank you for marrying Michael. Thank you for creating Lindsay and her siblings. Thank you for foisting your family and the rest of your freaking life on the rest of us. Why don't you all just find a nice high bridge, hold hands and jump?

Faye

I keep hoping this entire family will just disappear so I never have to hear another word about them.

Rim Cat

Lindsay Dee Pooh
Lindsay Dee Pooh
Tubby little druggie all stuffed with fvck
She's Lindsay Dee Pooh
Lindsay Dee Pooh
Silly double chin and no hair

garysgirl

Aren't we done with this yet??

Christine Brown

this family needs to shut the F up. I mean they are killing their daughter.. If I was her I would leave and never speak to them again.. CLEARLY they are after her money and the fame that comes with it....
Lindsay I feel sorry for u, you should not have to deal with children

Whats The World Comin To

I can't stand these people anymore, I used to love Lindsey, but now I am just disgusted by her. She isn't the actress I once loved, now she has turned into a skanky low-life crack-head. And her parents are making her look terrible. They ALL need an intervention, all 3 of them.

JOHN

man this family will do anything to stay in the headlines. PATHETIC!