Lindsay Lohan

My Dad is Full of It

I Don't Need Rehab

10/20/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1019-lindsay-lohan-michael-tmz
Lindsay Lohan is predictably pissed at her dad who tried to stage an intervention Friday, and she says she does NOT need rehab because she does NOT have a drug or alcohol problem ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Michael Lohan showed up at Lindsay's Bev Hills house with a posse that was planning to take her to a facility 100 miles away, but Lindsay wouldn't open the front door and called cops.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she is steadfast -- she has not relapsed and is not drinking or doing drugs.

Lindsay believes Michael is doing this because she has cut him off completely after he recorded their conversation in the middle of LiLo's blowout argument with Dina, and the recording ended up on TMZ.  She says Michael is feigning concern as a ploy to get back in her good graces.

Lindsay says she's more resolved than ever to keep daddy L out of her life.

susan

I don't believe this story. If it had anything to do with Lindsay she would have said her father is doing this for the cash he can make by talking to the media because that IS his main reason.

I'm still shocked TMZ were involved in his dirty tricks by accompanying him to Lindsays house.

Michael Lohan you dumb fcuk, you can't stage your phoney intervention because you don't like the people YOU say she hangs out with, shes a 26 year old ADULT. Michael Lohan is insane.

Rich

"Ended up on TMZ"

Just say it like it is. Sold it to Harvey, its not that big of a secret.

victory

If anyone needs' an intervention, it's Lindseys' parent's. The father is recording phone conversations w/ his own daughter? Both mom and dad are the major result of pestering their child to nearly death. The legal question is, how does she get these two people off her back, verbally, financially, and trespassing onto her property?

just_sayin'

You are right...you don't have an alcohol and drug problem...........you have a LYING problem!!!!

Grow up already!!

Wash. Hts. Girl

Enough already please...this I'd getting so old....

Wash. Hts. Girl

I meant THIS IS GETTING SO OLD...AND BORING.

me

Since she has been working lately, she is probably flush with cash and daddy needs some.

Diamond Goddess!

OH, HarleyHarlett's earlier comments reminded me--MiLo fancies himself an "interventionist" now!
O.M.G. they are incapable of doing ONE dam thing for this girl without an eye on a ca$h prize out of it!. He wants a SHOW.
I give her a year.

Brad

Michael is the only person trying to help Lindsay. It's absurd that anybody listen's to lindsay's crazy lies about her father. Can't you guys see through the TMZ bull****?

kate

TMZ you need to stop paying Michael Lohan for gossip like this. Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself for buying into this guys crap. Just last week you had Lindsay call in on your show after her nut case father taped her.... TMZ this is a form of bulling. Its about time you ignore this man

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

For once, I agree with Lohan. She doesn't need rehab.

In order for rehab to work, one has to be of the mindset of actually wanting to change their ways. Lohan is beyond all of that, because, as she's shown repeatedly, she's going to do whatever she wants, everyone else be damned. So you know what? Let her.

Let her keep boozing and drugging. If the law has no interest in putting this menace to society away in prison, then let her keep partying. Eventually, and it will be soon, her wretched, nasty, slimy body will give up the ghost and she'll be 6 feet under, finally relieving the world of this parasite.

And when that happens, I'd like to be the first in line to piss on her grave. She contributes absolutely nothing to society, and the world would be so much better off without her. Her d-day is coming soon. I predict in the next 6 months.

christy

Lindsey will never recover or have her career back. Just let her be! Both parents are a loss too! Dad just needs to ignore Lindsey next time she calls him. IMO. The media is giving her too much atten, she doesn't deserve it! Let her take herself down & pay the price.

laffnbear

For someone who has been in multiple rehabs she is having a lot of trouble getting honest.
I can't imagine spending all that time in clubs, until wee hours of morning and being clean and sober.
Drinking people are incredibly obnoxious when you are sober.
One thing I learned is that denial runs deep and is hard to defeat.
I remember the day when I had no trouble with drinking.
I would drink, then fall down. No trouble.

Quinn

the entire family needs rehab

Quinn

Oh and is there a place people can go to stop them from being *******s. because they need to go there too.