Lindsay Lohan

Her ENTIRE Team

Wanted Intervention

10/22/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1021_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Michael Lohan
was NOT ALONE in orchestrating an emergency intervention on Lindsay Friday -- and TMZ has seen emails proving that her ENTIRE team, including her lawyers and her manager ... were 100% on board.

The emails are between Michael, Evan Hainey (LiLo's manager) Dave Feldman (entertainment lawyer) and Shawn Holley (criminal defense lawyer). The emails were sent between Sept. 23rd and Oct. 18th (the day before Michael's intervention).

Michael emailed Evan and Shawn on Sept. 23rd, claiming he had been informed by several people Lindsay was "drinking between a bottle and a bottle and a half of vodka per day" adding, "I have seen the empty bottles and even cocaine in her room at Chateau."

Michael continues, "She is AGAIN, taking pills to keep her up and to sleep (adderall)!! I even know that she is and was drinking during work as far back as Liz and Dick!"

Michael then pleads, "I am asking you to PLEASE PLEASE find a way to get her to LA toward the end of the first week of October or the beginning of the second so we can do an intervention and FINALLY end this madness!"

LiLo's manager Evan responds the same day to Michael and Shawn, "I am hearing the same things." Evan continues, Lindsay will fly back to L.A. Oct 15th -- and they should plan an intervention for that week.

Lindsay's lawyer Shawn responds unequivocally, "Let's do it."

On Oct. 12th Michael and LiLo's entertainment lawyer, Dave, sent multiple emails to each other -- planning a conference call with a well-known interventionist, named Earl Hightower.

Then on Oct. 18th (the day before the intervention) Michael sent an email to Evan ... revealing a plan to confront LiLo at her Bev Hills home.

According to text messages from Oct 19th, which we have also seen, the group decided Michael would confront LiLo FIRST ... and everyone else would show up afterwards.

TMZ broke the story ... the emergency intervention floundered -- Michael showed up to Lindsay's pad, but she turned him away and called the cops ... which put a kabosh on the whole thing.

1021_lindsay_through_the_years_sub_launch

help this young woman

Sister Ali pleaded, "Take this as your other daughter 's plea to an absent father. I have always tried to stay out of the press because it hurts me to see how you malign my mother. But in this instance, I am breaking my silence. Please stop waging your own personal war against my family. We don't need you to intervene because we can take care of ourselves without you, as we have been all these years.”

LiLo’s younger brother Michael Jr. added, "I think it's unfortunate that the public had to be unwittingly invited into the lives of my family members due to my father's lies. That being said, I think everyone can understand and see why my sisters, brother, mother and I do not associate with him anymore."

Dakota also weighed in, saying, "I have no good memories of my so called father. He has never been part of my life, and needs to leave my family alone!"

Lohan reportedly wants an order of protection against Michael, following an attempted “intervention” at her Beverly Hills home on Friday, says TMZ.

A source at the scene said, "I couldn't help but feel Lindsay's pain. She felt threatened and frightened by her father's mere presence at the house. And it is clear to me, that any problems she may have cannot be solved by her father."

In addition, a close friend revealed, "I feel so, so sorry for Lindsay. Her father is a very scary, angry man. We are not drug addicts and alcoholics. We are here for Lindsay. Believe me, she doesn't want anything to do with her dad."

Mother Dina Lohan told “Extra,” “This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers. It's all about her father obsessed with making a name for himself in the news once again."

Pink

Geeesssh i'm soo sick of her ratcheness, she is sooo beyond help, no one can save this worthless chick.

Zach Swan

Well, so much for the popular view that Michael was only doing it to get himself in the media. Another lie from Dina the Enabler.

Sassy

Both parents are ridiculous, but I think Michael released audio of that call the night Dina and Lindsay fought so the world knows she is not an angel like she claims to be. She is an enabler. Lindsay is a grown woman who knows right from wrong, so she's no angel either. All involved are a mess.

tom

what an useless dumb bitch. is there anyway to get her out of the media. let her go O.D. and good riddance. sorry for dad, mom is obviously an enabler.

ilovegossip

What a silly sentence by Ali (if it truly was made by Ali...it sounds more like Dina. But then again, she's the master at alienation).

Ali stating that they can take care of themselves. That is why Lindsay has been to rehab FIVE times and been to jail FIVE times, and who knows how many more are in her future.

Yep, they are doing a fine job taking care of themselves.

What a sad example of a "family".

SusanInFlorida

I have a friend who, by the grace of God, will celebrate her 40th birthday next month. An alcoholic for years and years, my friend now has no pancreas, little kidney function, is on dialysis every other day and insulin dependent. She can never drink again - ever. The doctors put her into a coma for 3 months so she could stand the pain of her organs shutting down. Today she is on an assortmnt of 13 various drugs just to keep her alive. This is the path Lindsay is on...

ilovegossip

Who thinks Michael is the worst parent now? He may not go about things the right way, but at least he is trying to help Lindsay, unlike the rest of the 'family'.

cherry

Well look at that Michael Lohan was actually telling the truth, that might a first.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Being Blohan is Shawn's client, I'll NEVER believe Milo was in contact, let alone cahoots with Shawn unless SCH comes out and says so differently. . .

terri

i am so sick and tired of Lindsay and her Parents..i felt sorry for lindsay at one time but not no more...

Personage

Lindsay doesn't see it but she like all the rest sooner or later wind up dead. We just lost Whitney Houston and others from their out of control lifestyles.
Any and all intervention is welcome and necessary. Lindsay is just overcome with the lifestyle and cannot get off the ride - it's like a stimulant addiction.

dreamon

ML is not satisfied with trying to get famous burning his daughter's privacy and and trust. He's moved on to making a buck off trashing her relationship with her manager and lawyer as well?

What kind of ******* thinks that humiliating his family in public for money is ok?

Miss J

I don't think that has a better on the "better or worse parent" case in Dinas x Milo case.. There is just different kinds of "worse" and "despicable" parent. I would prefer Milo's worse and "despicable"kind for one reason only: he is the ïn your face style"of despicable. What you see is what you get. He sold the tapes that Lindsay asks for help in a phone call himself didn't even got trhough the trouble of lying and saying wasn't him. He is a crazy sicko, dangerous, rude, terrible father but you can not say the dude is phony. He spills whatever craziness goes through his troubled mind. Dinaa on the other hand is a very dismissive bich. Is the worst kind because probably took Lindsay years 2 understand and see her for what she really is that assuming that Lindsay knows now. And she was not just the mother when Lindsay was a teen and a kid she was also the manager. Dina's antics didn't only hurt lindsay as a person, a daughter but also her future and career. The snake that comes in silence in the dark 2 F you up is more dangerous than the big bear that you can hear the footsteps from miles away.

Natasha

I hate to say this but Lindsay will be dead in 2 years tops if they don't finally get her some help. This is a sad display of money over your child's life :(