Lindsay Lohan

I Want An Order of

Protection Against My Dad

10/21/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1021_lohans_tmz2
Lindsay Lohan
is royally pissed at Michael Lohan and his "intervention" attempt -- and now she's 100% on board with obtaining an order of protection against him ... just like her mom wanted all along.

We broke the story ... MiLo showed up to her house Friday -- then refused to leave -- and that was the last straw.  Lindsay feels the ONLY way to stop her dad from pulling his crazy stunts is to get a judge involved ... and she knows a lot of judges.

We're told LiLo will fly to NYC this week to meet with the rest of her family -- and they'll figure out how to get the stay away order.

WECARE

What she needs is not a restraining order against her dad, she needs a conservatorship. FOR LIFE. Sorry honey, but you're a mess.

TheEric

if the good die young, this whore will live forever

Alia

this stupid girl and her family are always in the news for the wrong reasons. Blohan the reason you are not getting JOBS is from your own actions, behavior and drug/alcohol use.

Granted your family is no help. But there is a difference between being in denial and oblivious. I truly think you went to oblivion a long time ago and will never return.

Gingesoby

Does she forget, SHE CALLED HIM !! When she fought with her Mother, first thing she did was call him and get him involved. As usual she blames everyone else for her problems !

Jan

How much of the tax payers funds have been spent the Lohan's family dramas in the last 5 years? FL, NY,& CA policeman,courts & jails have been used by that family. Can someone deport all of them?

jetfanglo

Get 2...don't forget moocher , er, uh , i mean mommy........

SmittenKitten

ohhhh my god...enough of this desperate TWUNT!!

SAY WHAT

Lindsay Lohan calls US Airways and asks, "Can you tell me how long it’ll take to fly from San Francisco to New York City?" The agent replies, "Just a minute" "Thank you," the Lindsay Lohan says, and hangs up.

nicaw

While I don't believe Michael's motives are completely sincere, we can at least admit he's not out partying with Lindsay like Dina did.

If Lindsay gets a protective order against Michael who will she call next time she has an issue with Dina? And she will have another issue with Dina.

Come to think of it, the folks that really need a protective order is the public...from seeing this mess.

Larry Fyne

I think the majority of the public would like an order of protection against her. Doubtful if there'd even be a whimper if she would disappear from view entirely.

seamus

I hear Lindsay is back in NY for her court date. How long before Nassau County cops or the NYPD are called for some Lohan bull****? Where does this family get all of this money for airfare. I can even afford gas for my car.

Jen

She's going to New York this because she broke the ****ing law and has a court date. If she is going to see Dina, it is only because she has coke and wants her share.

dd

We're the ones that need an order of protection from YOU, liar, thief, druggie!

Snoopy

I log onto TMZ every morning waiting for the headline to read 'Lindsay Lohan found dead". I am waiting for the day and sadly will not be shocked when it happens.

Anna

I do not believe there is addiction in this family. I do not believe there is abuse in this family. I do not believe there is dysfunction in this family. I think they are a very functional and efficient publicity machine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments