Lindsay Lohan's Siblings

Our Dad Is a Liar

10/21/2012 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1021_lindsay_and_family_getty
Michael Lohan
's OTHER children have a clear message for their dad -- he needs to stop spreading lies about Lindsay and their family ... because they want nothing to do with him.

TMZ spoke to Michael Jr., Ali and Cody Lohan about their father's recent antics, specifically his LiLo "intervention" -- and they tell us, it's just a desperate attempt to destroy their family.

Michael Jr. says, "I think it's unfortunate that the public had to be unwittingly invited into the lives of my family members due to my father's lies" -- then adds he and his siblings no longer associate with their dad.

Ali tells us ... Michael's recent attacks against Dina Lohan were the last straw, saying "Please stop waging your own personal war against my family.  We don't need you to intervene because we can take care of ourselves without you, as we have been all these years."

Cody added "I have no good memories of my so called father.  He has never been part of my life, he needs to leave my family alone."

From the mouths of babes.

Phreaky

Hey kids, you know who is a BIGGER liar? LINDSAY is. She's also a convicted felon, thief, and crackhead.
But please keep blindingly pretending she is innocent and she is always right in these situations - thats the exact same kind of parenting she gets from Dina which has led to this.
#Those pants weren't mine!
#The black guy was driving!
#They loaned me the jewelry!
#I didn't know that wasn't my fur coat!
#I don't go to nightclubs anymore!

Phreaky

Also, Ali didn't go to Asia to "model" - she went to rehab. NO ONE in your family tells the truth.

Caleigh

Don't we all know too much of the Lohan family? I mean hearing from her siblings, complaints about their dad, stuff that Lilo has already said but I would ask these siblings, who is the enabler? because y'all don't seem to be able to take care of your selves, as the same thing keeps happening over and over

Sassy

Brainwashed by Dina perhaps? They aren't with Lindsay 100% of the time to know everything. They are too young to club with her. They all need help. Every last Lohan, from Michael and Dina on down to the youngest kid.

Raymond

Just give me the bottom line when all this is over. There's nothing more boring than the tos and fros of this messed up family.

Jen

And so is your mom, and sister, and most likely you. The ability to tell the truth is simply not in your genetics.

Becky

So, all the Lohans are cashing in on TMZ willingness to pay for bull**** stories. COKE for EVERYONE!!!!

Leave It Alone

Enough with these people! I'm so tired of these constant Lohan stories.

thecomedycouple

Bobby Bacala!

TMS

I get the impression that Dina has done nothing but bad-mouth Michael for years. At least he was trying to get her help and not out partying with her and getting into an atomic fight with her like Diana did. Maybe they can offer a two-for-one rehab for both Dina and Lindsay.

Mary

Not a good looking kid in the bunch.

Bluebear

Will this entire family just go away and keep their business out of the news. they are as dysfunctional as they come and they need to keep their business PRIVATE

Majestik

ROFLMAO, welcome to America's most Hypocritical family on the face of the earth. Floor over to you, Michael!

Michell

Mom and Dad hate each other more than they love their children. Dina cares for them so they love her and want to protect her. Even if she is disfunctional. It's all they have. I hope Dina has had a wake up call and is focusing on being a Mom instead of party girl. Good luck to the kids...I feel for them.

Michell

p.s. dear michael, why do you feel this need to have everyone read your texts? these are your kids and you have to go to x17 and tmz to constantly prove $hit? I think it's more you have to go to them for your paycheck. which means you use your daughter for cash. go away bad dream.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments