'Underworld' Star

My Bro is a Psychopath

Who Tried to Kill Me

10/21/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1019-shane-brolly-getty
"Underworld" star Shane Brolly says he suffered YEARS of torment from his psychopathic brother ... who most recently tried to run him over in a truck ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Brolly -- who played the treacherous Kraven in three "Underworld" films -- filed a request for a temporary restraining order in Los Angeles Superior Court this month, against his older brother Clark Brolly

The accusations are pretty severe ... Brolly says he suffered a "lifetime of misery and abuse from this hate-filled psychopath."

Brolly continues... claiming his bro calls him with death threats, sends profanity-laced emails and video messages and most recently tried to run him over in a truck -- in which he had "to run for his life."

Brolly's request was temporarily granted by a judge. He is due back in court in at the end of the month.

Calls to Clark were not immediately returned.

HumanNature

✫✫✫ EVERYDAY DAY IS iPad DAY ✫✫✫

_♥_♥___♥_♥_
♥___♥_♥___♥
_♥_iPad__♥_
__♥_____♥__
___♥___♥___
____♥_♥____
_____♥_____

Remember The Victims
Of Both Of These Sickos

Jerry sandusky & Michael Jackson
Two Peas In A Pod.

Don't Be A Nasty,Creepy Old Hag
Burn Those MJ CD's & Join...
....................iPad...................

just sayin

Diamond Goddess!

Mental institution for the brother, stat!
(Why do we let people like this roam the streets?)

just sayin

coming home to you

James R. - Los Angeles

Of course the calls were not returned. This story is just PR bullsh*t.

There's a problem here

If his brother is that obsessively delusional it seems that a fatal accidental vehicle plunge off a cliff might be just the ticket.

Phishie from Philly

I guarantee he looks like his brother because he looks a psychopath too.
Phishie from Philly

static

NFI who these people are.

Kabala

I hate hate-filled psychopaths.

Latoya's Headband

WOW! My brother would do the exact thing to me. The abuse was not so bad when we were younger, but as he got older, the threats, harassing phone calls and stalking became so bad (including taking a "hit" on me), I almost took a restraining order against him. I told him about the restraining order-his said I "would never embarass him like that"! I asked him why he does this, his response..."I just hate you so much"! Whata great guy!!

LDB

Thanksgiving is going to be a blast

Sociopaths are Sad

@FLORIDAGIRL: That's right there is more to the story so wtf are you playing armchair psychologist for?
"Now that is truly Bi Polar/ Manic depression borderline psycho at it's finest. He needs to be committed and made to take his meds." -- and you are qualified to say this how? Are you a shrink? NO.
"He also may have it out for his brother as being the successful one and the handsome one and is jealous of him which fuels the fire, underlying causes supported by his parents." -- LMAO!! Do you know his parents? Are you a friend of the family? O/w how in eff's name would you know the "causes supported by his parents"?
And, finally, this dude right here is clearly NOT the handsome one of ANY family. He looks like a psychopath himself. Successful? Shane Brolly? Never heard of him. Underworld -- some unimportant movie.
@FLORIDAGIRL: You, my dear, are an IDIOT. So keep your idiotic comments to yourself.

Tracey

Nice to know i ma not the only one with nutbag family.

DaveT

My brother wanted to kill me once but I gave him half my Snickers bar so he got over it.

Kali

It is my understanding that bipolar disorder is 100% genetic. If his parents made his brother genetically unstable is Shane unstable too and he just has more money to hide it?