Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

Franko

We have Canadian Bears?No wonder i have to wait weeks before getting my passport renewed; passport office is too busy issuing passports to bears!
This guys makes Mariah Yeater look like a friggin' genius.

ithoughtitwasgum

he definitely doesn't need a penis enlargement..x it was in me last night..x

Ih8Taxes

He should have filed his case in the 9th Circuit. They would definitely hear the case.

Ben

The fact that people are trolling Justin Bieber with lawsuits now is just...

it warms my heart.

Grl_Next_Door

LMAO...Buying drugs to use in drug free school zones was the best claim of them all smh...Thankx 4 my laugh 4 the day...#InTears

Becky

What would the World do without bat **** crazy people?! LOL

shewentwhoa

Dafaq did I just read?

Paul

Than why does TMZ post this story? Octomom must not have called in her own story today.

Laura

Why, all of a sudden, are there so many strange Bieber stories? They're all just ridiculous.

tgrfan42069

lmao the fireworks

Jen

I bet he has better things to spend his SSI check on than lawsuits. Also sounds like he needs to get his meds adjusted.

ugh..really?

Baby your a firework!!!!! I just shot milk thru my nose.

Don't Question Authority!!!

The same thing happened to me! Glad this guy is finally exposing the truth.

hoestolemename

hahah wtf?!! living the life with yolo apparently.
this made my day..

hoestolemename

hahah wtf?!! living the life with yolo apparently.
this made my day..