Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

Joan K

I have to say this guy has one hell of an imagination. I couldn't stop reading.

jennifer

Lmao this is way to funny..haahhaahah

dixie patton

This is rubbish so why publish it??? Grrrrrrr

Hannah

Dafuq did I just read?

ivan

would any of you laugh if you were the one sued by someone like this? All you people know about Justin is what you hear in gossip sites which never mention the good things people like him do in charity, etc. Judge not so that you won't be judged.

Ida Larsen

Ah come on TMZ? Like serious? Making **** up like that about ma baby. Come on!? Don't play with us beliebers.. You also know that nothing of that's right?

Llee

Give me a break! First the Laptop now a Credit card. What next in order to make it on TMZ.

kerrplunk

Is it April 1st ?

ivan

It seems the good things JB does are never published only the lies and so-called scandals by sites like this for the benefit of the usual haters. You people are absolutely despicable publishing such nonsense to try to demean him.

Joe G

The other allegations sounds like BS to me but there might be credibility to penis enlargement

kathy

Is this some kind of a joke?? Why would TMZ even put this ridiculous post up? This guy in one foot away from a looney bin, and you are egging him on! RIDICULOUS!!

SoWhat

Of course it's not true, Bieber needs a weiner first before getting an enlargement.

JO

Bahahahahaaa!!!!

ivan

From a lot of rumours i've heard, he does not need enlargement devices. If you haters believe this crap I have a bridge to sell you.

Carl

The Bieber stuff is certainly false, but that Usher thing seems legit!