Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Wedding Video

MOCKS Homeless People

10/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102412_justin_hobo_v2
Justin Timberlake
and Jessica Biel's wedding party featured a video that openly made fun of homeless people in L.A. -- this according to reports.

Gawker just posted the video -- reportedly made by Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel -- which depicts what appears to be REAL homeless people on the streets of L.A., acting as Justin and Jessica's friends who couldn't make it to the ceremony.

The homeless people in the clip -- one toothless, the other shirtless -- wish the ultra-rich couple well on their new lives together ... saying things like, "I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail."

The video's an obvious dig at Justin and Jessica's ridiculous wealth -- juxtaposed against the destitute poverty displayed in the clip. The video also features a transvestite.

Huchel -- who once dated Amanda Seyfried -- has already threatened to sue Gawker over the video, claiming it was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... and demanding it be taken off the web ASAP.

Calls to Justin and Jessica's camps were not returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Becky

Who's surprised? They are both a couple of *******s.

Elsa

Prime example why I feel like celebs are such BS'rs when it comes to their charitable works. They dont give a damn about the less fortunate and only do so to appear as if they do, so its makes them more money.

Like if they cared that much to begin with... donate your own money and stop telling me what I need to do with my extra income.

Stiletto

Sorry to burst your little bubble O' bleeding heart liberals, but finding a "good" person who is homeless and did not deserve (as in they are a raving screw up in life) to be there, is rather like finding the proverbial "hooker with a heart of gold." Most homeless are there because of the choices they've made in life...and remain there because they STILL refuse to make the right choices.

Poor taste....

Mattie

I don't really get the joke or their humour but I'm not sure I understand how it's offensive either. I only hope Huch and Rachel at least paid those three people for their appearances - somehow I suspect Huch and Rachel only did like Peter and gave them "hope" in a cup.

Honeys Booboo

Toothless guy there is gunna give the
happy couple his D-!-C-K In A Box...

mick

Probably some troll made the video and sold it to Gawker. This all sounds a bit fake to me.

devilgirl

Oh hardy har har, making a mockery of people less fortunate is sooooooo much fun! What kind of dbags do they have as friends?

nisiek

wow that was all sorts of tacky, who thinks homeless people are funny, that was a nasty low down thing to do and that is one cold hearted piece of s h i t to do that and make fun on the homeless, I hope his friend has good karma cause that stuff he did can backfire on you badly, hope he has a nice tent out there!

KnuckleDragger

I think Flavor Flav oughta check this guy for family DNA!

Laura

His friends did this for a private joke? Doesn't say much for Justin, or the friends he has.

fstblk

I thought you guys reported flavor flav was in jail last week.

tmzfan

Pathetic and sad. I can only imagine how much their children will bully fellow students in school.

RATTLESNAKE

i have said it before and i ll say it again, celebs are mostly all phonies .... and they a s s smell just as bad as a homeless in a week too without ch armin 's help !

Sarah T

Is anyone surprised? Celebrities really believe they are superior to the rest of us. Using homeless people in this way is truly appalling. They should be ashamed .. But we all know they won't be.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments