Rod Stewart

Calls BS on 'Stomach

Full of Semen' Story

10/26/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rod Stewart says he doesn't have a taste for gay male sailors ... and NEVER had his stomach pumped after a wild night out with a bunch of sea men in San Diego ... despite the decades-old rumor.

Stewart opened up about the situation on Katie Couric's show -- when she asked him straight up if there was any truth to the X-rated story that's been circulating since the '80s.

Rod explained, "I used to have this guy work for me, he was a gay publicist ... I had to fire him because he did something terrible, which I won’t go into. He wanted revenge so he started this rumor about me, and it was horrible because my kids were at school. So that is definitely not true.”

He added, "I'm as heterosexual as they come."

Stewart goes into more detail about the story in his new book,"Rod: The Autobiography" -- in which he writes:

"I have never orally pleasured even a solitary sailor, let alone a ship's worth in one evening. And I have never had my stomach pumped, either of naval-issue semen or of any other kind of semen."

And now you know.

Jay W.

Rod is not gay.

CLINT

Just horrible that someone would be that vindictive as to write such smut about someone. Maybe the publicist was acting out one of his own fantasies or even experianced it himself.

shonenhiikada

I want to know what is that terrible thing the publicist did. Perhaps it will be in his autobiography.

moussemaker

Then why does he keep rubbing his mouth...?

Awesome

That is nasty!. What a sick fu(k to come up with that. Gross. Rod shouldn't have to answer that question for anyone. Who on earth would ..... /...sorry I had a vision of me knocking the $hit out of Katie for being that ignorant.

What a stupid sick twisted a$$ question. Your a sick person for even wanting to know about it.
Does talking about seamen semen turn you on Katie?

able_walker

As urban myths/rumours go though...It's one of the greatest of all time. Love Ya Rod!

YouDontSay

Didn't bert reynolds start the rumor about the frozen hamster being inserted and waking up in richard gere's bum. Amazing how the rumors snowball.

Jerry

We called him "Rod the Wad" when I was in high school.

some guy

Not sure if I believe him. He is British, after all.

really! really?

His rebuttal is 30 years too late for me.

Kabala

Is Richard Gere going to be on Katie's show next week to refute his furry critter rumor???

Obamais still aracist

lindsay Lohan always denies,demi denies,stewart denies all these celebs are like Obama they lie and deny its all they know.I am not saying he lies i am saying you cant believe anything they say

yeah, I'm way out of line.

Sounds like Katie Couric wants to try it.

BigJigga304

Rod's kids are still in therapy. Its OK Rod swallowing boatloads of sea men is the new norm in Hollywood you were just a trendsetter.

Mazor

This article implies there's such a thing as a straight publicist lol.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments