TMZ Live

Tom Cruise Intruder

Night of the Drunk Neighbor

10/29/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

1029_TMZ-Live-Post-Promo

Tom Cruise's neighbor paid a pretty high price for a night of boozing -- zapped by a Taser, handcuffed, and arrested for trespassing on TC's property. Was it really just a drunken stupor gone wrong? We think a few parts of Jason Sullivan's story don't add up.

Plus, we broke the story ... Lil Wayne's gonna be a no-show in court. Besides screwing up his own lawsuit against Quincy Jones III -- this move could say a lot about Weezy''s health ... especially after last week's hospital stay.

Also, the one thing Lindsay Lohan will NEVER be -- a weather chick! We'll try to make sense of the dumbest thing anyone's said about Hurricane Sandy. This might hurt a little.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Tom Cruise gets a surprise house visit from a drunk neighbor. (Fortunately for Tom, he wasn't home.)
(4:57) Lil Wayne is recovering nicely after suffering several seizures last week, but won't make it to his own trial as a result.
(10:09) Lindsay Lohan doesn't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows, but she might want to hire one to write her tweets.
(13:09) Too soon? Kelsey Grammer brings his 3-month-old baby to a party at the Playboy Mansion.
(18:10) A high-end Beverly Hills makeup company accuses the Kardashians of taking its name and cheapening its brand.
(22:17) Basketball Wives: LA drops FOUR cast members (or one short of a basketball team).
(25:43) Seal steps out with some female companions at a prime pap spot, possibly showing ex Heidi Klum "Two can play at that game!"
(28:49) How much money would it take for you to tattoo yourself with Mitt Romney's campaign logo? What about ON YOUR FACE?!
(31:30) Hulk Hogan settles his sex tape lawsuit with ex-BFF Bubba the Love Sponge.
(35:37) Cutting edge dreamboat or floating computer? Check out Steve Jobs' yacht, which is finally complete a year after his death.
(38:00) We take your calls!

INTERNET POLICE

Mr Levin could you please pull your website over to the side of the information super highway. Keep your hands where I can see them. I’m here to investigate reports that you’re a douche.

Majestik

Hey, TMZ, I'm going to post what I have to just because I can.
Today I celebrate my 50th birthday, I asked the God that I believe in, and hope that all others, whoever your higher power is, to ask the same.
The only gift I wish to receive today, Dear Lord, is for you to keep all living things on the East Coast, affected by the Hurricane, safe in the palm of your hands.
My thoughts and prayers are with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in the affected areas. May this day NOT follow in the footsteps of so many other disasters.

Internet Tough Guy

Black shirt for Mike, I honestly thought today was the day for another color.

Flying Blind

sometimes you feel like a Nut, sometimes you don't.

Phishie from Philly

Tom Cruise scales his neighbors walls all the time. The only difference is he's not drunk.

Phishie from Philly

His neighbor wanted to climb to the top of Scientology.

LJ

And Slade is still talking......SHUT UP!!!

Internet Tough Guy

I'm going to hit myself in my head with a hammer, I was going to make a similar as Harvey.

MrHarrybawls2010

Seriously, what is wrong with Fat Mike? I mean, why does he wear a black-t-shirt every day of the week? Absolutely bizarre.

Majestik

We've already seen the video, Harvey you dolt. You already posted it to death a month ago.

MrHarrybawls2010

Oh look everyone-another story on Loser Lohan. Absolutely pathetic Levine.

Phishie from Philly

I know only 1 Sandy and she is a big beouch that eats and destroys everything because of her lack of self control. That's what I think Sandy the hurricane is going to be like. If so, WE's in trouble!

Majestik

Thank you, Charles, as if that's a RELEVANT question. NO CHILD should be at parties at the age of three months. EVER...CPS needs to investigate Grammar.
As for Lohan, let's hope the dumb s*it walks outside just as Sandy hits. What a STUPID, STUPID broad.

sidebar

Why is it a big deal Kelsey took his baby there?

Phishie from Philly

Could you imagine if this Hurricane was called Lindsay or LiLo? I would just pack up and head out west with you guys at TMZ until it would be over.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments