Gene Hackman

Smacks Homeless Guy

Who Dropped C-Word

10/30/2012 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1030_gene_hackman_getty
Gene Hackman
pimp-slapped a homeless man who physically threatened the actor and his wife outside a New Mexico restaurant ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the incident went down Tuesday as Hackman and his wife were leaving a Santa Fe restaurant. We're told a homeless guy named Bruce Becker approached them in a threatening manner.

We're told the incident escalated big time when Becker called Hackman's wife a "c**t" -- and then Hackman dished out some street justice ... slapping Becker across the face.

Becker then called the cops to report the incident.

We're told cops interviewed Hackman and his wife, determined the slap was in self-defense ... and, for now, no charges have been filed.

zeke

I raise a glass to Gene!

Crabby

Gene Hackman is a bad azz:) He is 82 years old and still standing up against a-holes:):) I remember he decked some punk a few years back who gave him lip too:) Sooo funny...reminds me of my late father who was Mr.Manners until you crossed the line and OMG someone was going to get whupped and it was not him:) And he was old when I was born (42) so he was still brawling in his late 50's.Gene Hackman is also in my top five favorite actors.This just makes me love him more.Give em hell Gene.WE love you!!!!!!!!!!

Ren Faiz

So what if the offensive ****bag was homeless or not. His behavior calls for him to have his teeth shoved down his throat.

o2861833

Sorry, but someone swearing at you is not assault. What is assault is him hitting the homeless man for swearing at him, that IS assault.

Its just typical celebrities getting away with everything like always.

o2861833

Whats with all the hatred towards homeless people here. Some of these comments are just awful. Wanting to set them on fire? You've got to be kidding. I think your the one that is the whacko. Good luck getting into heaven with that attitude.

Tony

After seeing what he did to poor Otis, nothing surprises me anymore.

crowballs

Called the cops! What a little punkass! Good on you, Gene.

Michelle

My gosh, how low can you go-slapping a homeless person. Yes, he insulted his wife but really? Who's life is worse? Hackman's or homeless man? Just walk away, Gene!!!

adelle

He defended his wife which is great,

but I just think it would have been more appropriate to walk away and ignore...but I know Gene is at an age where taking crap just probably isn't in the cards for him lol

I just wish they had left the fact that the guy was homeless out of this story. That's the part I dislike the most...it always gives the shallow degenerates of the world a reason to come out of the woodwork with their disgusting thoughts and allow them to spread and fester like a disease ...some people are just truly disgusting sub-human pieces of sh't and I hate having to look at such idiocy.

Namor

Rogo- Get them through!

ToxxicKissez

No word I hate more than the C word.

Kowny Krush

WHO CARES about any of this carp.

Deborah

Hahaha love it love it love it! Way to go Gene! You just made my day. By the way love you as an actor too. Hahahaa

Anokaman

He was probably a former VP of a company and on food stamps because of Obama's policies

zombie

Didn't the homeless dude know not to f*ck with President Allen Richmond?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments