Dina Lohan's Neighborhood

Ravaged

By Hurricane Sandy

10/31/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM2
Karma's a windy, rainy bitch -- just two days after Lindsay Lohan tweeted a message minimizing Hurricane Sandy ... the tropical storm ripped through her mother's Long Island neighborhood, leaving behind a trail of destruction.

TMZ has obtained a photo of the havoc Sandy wreaked on Dina's NY neighborhood Tuesday -- showing freakin' BOATS the storm dumped on people's lawns.

It's pretty ironic, considering Lindsay's tweet on Sunday about Hurricane "Sally" -- when she wrote, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity!"

Turns out people were panicking for a reason -- in fact, Dina tells TMZ, a tree was uprooted on her own property and ripped a gash through her roof on its way down ... before landing over the family pool.

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM
Dina says she was at home with her kids Cody and Ali when the storm hit. Lindsay and Michael Jr. were stranded in Manhattan because of bridge and tunnel closures, but are expected home shortly.

Thankfully, everyone is okay. The lesson: don't mess with Mother Nature.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm just SICK thinking Blohan and GAYvin won't get their shipment of coke and party in their favorite bars tonight . . .

Marvin

I just had to cancel my date because she tried to pull a Lindsay on me. Insisted on going to dinner on Wesy Channel Rd(maybe The Shore Bar) says she will pay for her own stuff(most likely knows the owner and won't pay for shiat).........I don't know her and she's Lativian and sounds like Latka from Taxi.....pretty cute blonde 31......Adios....Lindsay wanna be......

STEAK FACTORY

There once was a faegtard named Gayvin
He scored the cocaine for her cravin'
When Linds went "to trial"
He lied through his fake smile
Then gacked up the last gram he was savin'

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

That could be a problem with her Arab Millionaires Club boys, they have to 'perform' with GAYvin in the room . . . WATCHING! He gets mighty jealous . . .

STEAK FACTORY

According to my NICOLEndar, it's only 20 more days until the injustice of the LastTime grief-O-thon. I wonder which hotel Linds will destroy when the reviews blast her audible quacking throughout the infomercial? And who will Linds and DUIna blame for the worst film ever made? The truth will prevail!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Oh, are favorite BFF Peeping Tom1 is 'watching' us again BEBY. . .!

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey everyone, still helping others in need. Still no power to many in Merrick. Have 5 familys staying here and have been letting many eat and take showers here. One of the local pizza palors that has power knows I have been helping others out and has been sending food here. How sweet is that.
Been a longgggggggggg week. But we will be back on our feet. Keeping the faith.
OMG! The lines at the gas stations are insane!!
My neighbor was on line for a hour and 45 mins., when it was his turn he pumped .54 cents and they ran out of gas. That sucks!
I gave the two generators to two familys so they can keep warm. It's cold here in NY.

Anyway, I gave a quick lookies at twitter and saw this and said this is a share. Lindsay looks strung out and old.,my god this girl is going down fast.
to stop by. Hugs and kisses to everyone, I miss you guys. I really miss the laughs. Hope all is well with everyone, heres the tweet :)

jose alvarado‏@alvarado_jose

http://Style.com : Lindsay Lohan and Johan Lindeberg, at the Standard. http://stylem.ag/WWbg0o

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Anyone here know what a #nugmuk is or what it means ? If so please tell me. Thanks.

Andyconda

I am gone for one night of fishing and the page moved one time..damn Red clous theory is destroyed

ilovegossip

Did anyone see the picture of the preview of Liz and Dick that Nicole posted on the Free Lindsay facebook page? Not one person is sitting in the theater!

STEAK FACTORY

/LINDSAY LOHAN IN BARROOM BRAWL!!

That a headline I'd expect to see, now that Linds doesn't work at "her craft" anymore. This is true, because IMdB says so. Radar, too!

ilovegossip

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the tweet that keeps repeating itself: It was so hot that I saw Lindsay Lohan steal a snow cone.

I don't get the meaning...unless snow is some reference to cocaine? I don't get why it's retweeted so often.

Andyconda

so now Lielo is tweeting about KUM...go figure

Red Cloud

ULTRA SUPER HYPER MAXIMUM LOL ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movie prescreenings are shown to a select group of people for research and promotional purposes. The general public is not allowed to attend. AND, L&D is a TV movie. Are you silly, silly haters as pathetic as you seem??? Poor things.
gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ketjo

Hey TMZ
Can you say WORST WEEK EVER !!!!
I mean you have had some bad week but this one tops the rest by a hundred times worse.....and this whole weekend of stories haven't been worth the space you used to type them....I mean reallly lame ...Didn't anybody work at all are you all to business to bother.. At least people had a choice before with the other sites just sticking with their Friday stories the whole weekend but ......Hell Harvey not one of the stories is worth the read.....Or are you so rich you just don't care anymore....? .....You have a BIG Problem that need to be fixed......
As for Lindsay Lohan and Lohan Inc ...they are trying to claw their way up out of the drain pipe she has flushed down....and keeps stopping to sample the turds as they flush by...and doesn't realize she just about to be dumped in the great cesspool under NYC....Bye Bye...