Chris Brown

Terrorizes Hollywood

... in Taliban Costume

11/1/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown in a Taliban Costume
For a guy with a history of violence against women ... a penchant for destruction ... and an explosive temper ... it's no surprise Chris Brown decided to be a Taliban fighter for Halloween.

Brown -- sporting a string of fake bullets across his chest -- rolled over to Greystone Manor last night ... to attend West Hollywood's biggest Hollywood party ... hosted by Rihanna.

Other famous in attendance ... Flo Rida, Paris Hilton and U.S. Olympic team superstar Lindsey Vonn ... but they all had better costumes.

Bonus Moronic Photo -- Before he hit the clubs, Chris and his buddies grabbed some fake guns and posed for a group shot. He posted the pic with the caption, "Ain't nobody F**king wit my clique!!!!"

Chris Brown's Taliban Halloween Costume

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jay

No class
Low class

Lekili

He just makes one bad mistake after another. He has no moral compass what so ever.

Jay W.

He makes a great jackass... I mean Muslim radical.

whateveryou

Even his friends (or paid guards whatever they are) walking behind him, look like they realize this isn't the brightest much less funniest get up. I'm guessing this C.B. guy was raised being really close to his mom & she didn't have the heart to tell him no or ask him to rethink anything. ???

fonzie

What an IDIOT! That's the equivalent of dressing up as Hitler and Nazis!! He is not funny. Where I come from he is called simply, "A Schmuck".

GizmoTrims-com

Some times it seems that chris brown is just asking for it. He's free to wear what he wants though

scarecrow

All he needs now is a bulls eye on his forehead.

Tiffany

hopefully when people stop listening to his music and buying any of his stuff, he will become irrelevant and go away. This just proves how out of touch these morons are to the world. Keep making fun of the taliban, they will target him and then we won't have to deal with this jerk or his minions.

UZURBRAIN

COOL COSTUME! ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE COMING......I LOVE BREEZY. SO WHAT IF HE DRESSED UP LIKE THAT FOR HALLOWEEN. ITS A COSTUME PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP!

Kristin

I'm sure if some white folks dressed up like the black panthers it would be called racist

texaschickeee

Bad choices and continues bad behavior. I hope this gets the probation's attention that He was with RiRi. (I hope she gets her ass beat again) and honestly I hope this gets him some really bad issues with the middle east.........and like safety issues.

lbs

Trying for publicity like Prince Harry's NatZe' outfit won't increase record sale$...

People Annoy Me

I don't know, I think it suits his attitude anyway. Might as well wear it all year since it's how he acts.

happypat35

There are videos of other people dressed like this on You Tube, and everyone think its funny....double standard......as always.......

really! really?

Let's chip in and send this wanna-be to Afghanistan where he can live out his Taliban dreams.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments