Chris Brown

Terrorizes Hollywood

... in Taliban Costume

11/1/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown in a Taliban Costume
For a guy with a history of violence against women ... a penchant for destruction ... and an explosive temper ... it's no surprise Chris Brown decided to be a Taliban fighter for Halloween.

Brown -- sporting a string of fake bullets across his chest -- rolled over to Greystone Manor last night ... to attend West Hollywood's biggest Hollywood party ... hosted by Rihanna.

Other famous in attendance ... Flo Rida, Paris Hilton and U.S. Olympic team superstar Lindsey Vonn ... but they all had better costumes.

Bonus Moronic Photo -- Before he hit the clubs, Chris and his buddies grabbed some fake guns and posed for a group shot. He posted the pic with the caption, "Ain't nobody F**king wit my clique!!!!"

Chris Brown's Taliban Halloween Costume

deena

since no-one likes him anyway- how stupid was this?

pak1

Waaow!

Kay in San Diego

Another typo. "Posted or posed?" Dang, reread your articles, don't just let your spell check do your job. Plus CB is an idiot.

disembedded

S***bag.

DJ

I don't think the guns and bullets are FAKE. Everyone knows Chris and his buddies are Taliban fighters.
I wish Seal Team Six had showed up at the party last night.

XOR

Someone needs to waterboard that douche.

Tom Cruise

They are lucky they weren't in by area, I would have shot them all.

Tom Cruise

What a complete and total low life. Zero class. He's lucky he didn't stumble in to my neighborhood.

Roman

I love how woman are the first to come to the defense of Chris Brown.

I'm going as a Marine next Halloween and choking out this idiot.

Tom Cruise

Stay right where you are Chris.....I'm loading.

tgrfan42069

if this was a white guy dressed up like a black person with baggy pants and gold teeth pointing a gun.the naacp would me marching and demanding that they never work in hollywood again

cass

I think it funny. It's Halloween people, relax.

Big D

I didn't like that a-hole before now I just want to beat the stupid out of him. Poor Taste, Low Class, jackass. Chris Brown is aways trying to be a street thug, face it girly man you were born in Small Town USA Population 2,000 and learned to sing in the Church Choir.

billybob

really lame, i guess the ammunition is 14 carat gold and the robe is silk....

pat

Hope the Muslims take objection and come after him with everything they got.

Declare a Fatwa on him and offer a reward for his head.