Khloe K's Nipples

Debut on 'X Factor'

11/1/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110112_xfactor_khloe

Khloe Kardashian
's boobs stole the show on "X Factor" last night ... this according to Simon Cowell who said he was so distracted by KK's tatas ... he could barely focus.

During Khloe's debut episode as a co-host -- along with Mario Lopez -- it became very apparent that KK wasn't wearing a bra underneath her extremely sheer top.

At one point, Simon pointed out that Khloe was pointing out ... saying, "May I say Khloe, you're looking very sexy tonight ... I think the air conditioning is on high."

Khloe shot back, "You love it" ... Simon, "It's very distracting."

Funny, it's usually Simon's nipples that can't be contained.

Truth

THIS SHOW SUCKS BALLS!!!!! THESE 2 IDIOTS JUST MADE IT FALL FROM D-LIST TO Z-MINUS LIST. UGH... SHOW IS NOW FOR 12YR OLDS. THE VOICE IS GENIUS LEVEL COMPARED TO THIS LAME ASS EFFORT. #COWELL_EPICFAIL #TRUTH!!

TJ

I do think people are a little too harsh about her looks. She looks o.k.It is not her fault that she is so tall.Your kind of stuck with your height,right?

Celeb Gossip Maven

Typical Kardashian MO: deflect lack of talent by "accidentally" exposing yourself.

Amalia

Not only do I not wanna see that while watch X factor , but defiantly don't want my child to see that nasty piece of crap, looking like a hot mess . Come X factor have some freaking class !

Cheryl A.

It's a friggin' nipple. Everyone has them. Men, woman, cats, dogs, cows, horses. Come on, who really cares anymore?

O-C Guy

"Sexy"? Simon must be really turned on when sport reporters do post-game interviews in the teams' locker rooms with NFL linebackers.

jane

she is disgusting I thought she was going to be the host on the UK version. Saw her last night and immediately turned it off and will never watch again.

OMFG

How sad, she thinks or thought it was a good thing to do, she thinks she is hot. What trash, you notice how ROB is not in the public eye? I got some respect for that kid,hope he is able to distance himself from them and have a chance at a real life

JRM4738

She was a horrible host! Everytime she was talking to someone backstage all i saw was the back of her head... you need to look AT the camera, or at least keep your face visible.

Ih8Taxes

More video proof that Sasquatch does exist.

cocoapuff

She is the Best of the Kardashians. She is liked by Most everyone. It is good to see her on the show. She is young, she best wear sexy outfits while she can still flaunt them.

I voted for Obama, I love the work he is doing and I especially love the way he handled Sandy. Letting them know to cut through the red tape. Lord only knows alleged Romnesia and Ryan zz are so into VOUCHERS that really I fear for the elderly people. They would have to foot over 6000 per year from their own pocket. Imagine people getting kicked out of nursing homes. Imagine the elderly getting THE BOOT!

-cheryl

She's such a pig.

Mikey

The X Factor is like the Gong Show except you don't get to watch the performances on the X Factor. You watch to judges, audience, and people back stage who are watching the performances because they are more important. Who in there right mind would want to watch the performers. Seeing Khloe's huge oversize freak shaped melon head is what the viewers wanna see, not some dolt singing.

Nae

SHE IS A DAMN PIG!! I can't believe they would air this shi$ during a time when kids are watching TV! I will never watch this show again, and they should be ashamed of themselves, the show & her tacky a$$ are DISGUSTING!!!!

Mikey

The X Factor is a freak show and the judges and hosts are the freaks.