'Real World' Star Brandon Swift

Arrested

'I'm About to Get Beat Up By a Cop'

11/1/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110112_brandon_swift_launch
update_bar
9:57 AM PT -- Law enforcement tells us ... Swift was arrested for disorderly conduct. He was given a citation and released.

Swift is due back in court later this month.

0314_divider_graphic
MTV reality star Brandon Swift -- who starred on "Real World: St. Thomas" -- was arrested in Philadelphia last night ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained footage of the arrest -- which shows 23-year-old Swift in a very heated standoff with police outside of the Draught Horse Pub at the Temple University campus.

It's unclear what initiated the confrontation -- but Swift makes it clear, he has no intention of cooperating with the cops.

As one plainclothes officer moves in to place Swift under arrest, the reality star resists ... saying, "Don't touch me ... everybody please record it ... I'm about to get beat up by a cop."

Several officers immediately rush in and subdue Swift ...and march him down the street. It's unclear from the video where Swift was taken.

After the incident, Brandon took to Facebook to vent ... saying, "Always voice your opinion even if its the Police! #F*CK Select Members of Temple Police...Im not scacred of yall."

He added, "I will always say what I gotta say to you dirty filthy liars AND I hope this gets back to yall! #MiddleFingersUp! ...Sorry for the rant all but it was necessary."

Attempts to reach Swift were unsuccessful.

Carl

Crap like this really pisses me off. There are a LOT of police abuse cases. This moron acting like he was being abused makes people less likely to believe the real cases.

static

I wish they would have tasered him.

Melissa1987

WHO THE HELL IS THIS??? BEING ON REAL WORLD DOESN"T MAKE ONE A CELEBRITY!! PEOPLE GET ARRESTED EVERYDAY!

Oh yeah...in before the racist comments! I win!

I luv u RPattz!

The Real World is still on air? Wow.

themechanic

Another wanna be so called "star"

psycho nurse

Yeah I hate it when I am in public minding my own business, not breaking any laws or causing any disturbance and the popo just randomly kicks my azz. Said no one...ever.

OH NO!

Ghetto Kids......(sigh).

adelle

Boo hoo hoo! Please record! The cops are gonna beat me up!

I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with your vehement hostility toward them or the fact that you were physically resisting them... go piss and whine to someone that cares, moron.

Jane

Yeah, they need to beat his azz!

hank the tank

To the Police.. Please beat this child!!

KnuckleDragger

'I'm About to Get Beat Up By a Cop'

Yes, you are.

Cinner

This kid is the reason why I quit watching RW Bahamas. Waaaaaaaaay over the top dramatics come with his drunkenness. Not fun or entertaining to watch...I quit after the second episode he was absolutely annoying.

Jsmiley

This really isn't News worthy.....

khanh

this good

www.congtyhuthamcau.com

Phishie from Philly

What a wussy. The cops didnt do anything but put up with you. Why make something out of nothing.
Phishie from Philly