Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Right ... My Nipples WERE Distracting

11/2/2012 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110212_khloe_kardashian_launch

Khloe Kardashian says she can't really blame Simon Cowell for pointing out her nipple situation during a live taping of "X Factor" ... 'cause things would've been even more awkward if he ignored 'em.

As we previously reported, Simon made a couple comments about Khloe's enthusiastic areolas during Wednesday's show ... suggesting the air conditioner was on a little too high.

But on her way out of Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood last night, Khloe told us, "I think if he didn't say it, it probably would have been awkward ... because that was pretty noticeable ... that's live TV."

We also asked Khloe how she felt about working with record producer Damon Thomas -- who happens to be Kim's ex-husband. Awkward, right?

1102_wardrobe_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

browneyedgirl16

This says alot about some of the women today, they want to be taken seriously but at the same time the exhibit these type of trashy behaviors. Hollywood is another biblical BABYLON! Adults don't even respect the children anymore.

twilightmom

Countdown to her first "f bomb". She has the filthiest mouth of the entire lot!
They will need a 30 second delay for her mouth!

MoniKaur7

What a pig. Just like her Mother and sister. No values, no morals, nothing. My kid watches that show, BUT NO MORE! I dont want her seeing this kind of nudity! SHAME SHAME!!

Stephanie

Maybe, wear a bra next time?

florence

leave Khloe alone. I would like to take a look at all the honey boo boos who are comenting. I can imagine their lifestyle. probably jealous of the Kardishians fame and fortune.

Malaka

Its all Ryan Seacrests fault!!He gave this family a opening and now there like a plague!!Seacrest may u die a horrible death!

imaxfli

there is NO WAY that KhloeK is NOT the daughter of OJ Simpson...you can't have a head exactly like OJ and not be his daughter!!

Gail

I don't know, I never noticed anything until Simon said what he did and then I was straining my eyes to see them. I'm always the last one to know anything.

Roy

The judges,contestants, hosts are all terrible. The Voice beats X and AI, hands down. Don't waste my time on the others any more. Chloe is totally lost - the worst "host" on tv and if they don't get rid of her soon the viewership will be totally lost as well..

admorgan99

You people are a bunch of judgemental jealous hypocritical d-bags....it was not that noticeable and it was an accidental fashion mishap. A woman cannot control the behavior of her nipples and this does not make her a who*e or sl*t. Its beyond disgusting to see so many hateful comments laced so thick with jealousy. keep your chin up Khloe. You are an amazing beautiful woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7