Jeff Goldblum's Stalker

And for My Encore ...

You're Under Arrest!

11/3/2012 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1103-tmz-jeff-goldblumThe woman Jeff Goldblum claims has been harassing him for more than 10 years showed up at a theater where the actor was performing last night and was swiftly arrested for violating a restraining order ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Goldblum scored a three-year restraining order against Linda Ransom back in June. Goldblum had claimed that Ransom constantly followed him in public, showed up at his house uninvited, and appeared on multiple occasions at his stage performances in NYC and L.A.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department arrested Ransom last night when she showed up at the Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles where Goldblum is currently starring in a play. We're told Ransom got within 20 feet of Goldblum; the restraining order calls for her to stay 100 feet away from him.

Ransom was booked just after 2:00 AM this morning and is currently still in custody. Her bail is $5,000.

Melissa1987

this guy is a perv n a pedo. Keep ur kids away from him.

w

I don't blame that stalker, that man is SEXY!!!!!

w

ok ok, wait a min...before i put my last comment I didn't read the others...whats this stuff about him and underage girls and he's a pedo?

if thats the case, I retract my last comment and replace it with...eeeeewwwww nasty ass.

awesomewave

Chaos theory?

Fibb

Who in the Hell would ever want to stalk this TARD, the guys a LOSER....and a suck actor

DaveT

Bahaha I know how he feels, I always get cyber-stalkers on every website I frequently visit and comment on, usually women, but occasionally men too.
The women stalkers follow me from comment board to comment board with various screen-names begging my attention by using antagonism and insults in hopes they'll get a reaction, which I sometimes supply to them for a bit of fun, or with a reminder that we're all watching them and aware they're nuts ;D
The men stalkers, rare but real, usually use the same methods except they go a bit further and start hacking and trying to destroy computer files and disconnect ISPs, to which I usually respond by simply contacting the local FBI office with screenshots, turns out hacking is a federal offense ;D
All you need to gain stalkers is an open personality and an unapologetic approach with your opinions.
*Presto*...stalkers line up ;)

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I would stalk him.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Jeff is still acting??? Wow, if it wasn't for his "friends " in Hollywood the guy would be a janitor somewhere!!! He cant act, he is stupid looking and has been given some real good movie rolls from the Powerful Hollywood Moguls who run the town-All his buddies names end in "Berg"-

Stiletto

Yet...if she had been carrying a camera the whole time...this would have been 100% Okey Dokey.

Meme

I've had a crush on him since sleepy hallow. He's finally starting to look his age but still HOT. If I weren't too busy living my own life...I'd stalk him too....

He obviously still has it if he's still making young ladies crazy.

Lexie

This washed up old ugly dirt bag probably had his way with the girl and tossed her aside. Doesn’t he still teach acting? Maybe that’s where he was get his prey. These old has-beens always do plays when they can’t get a real acting rolls anymore!

Eric

I thought this guy was dead??? Didn't he fall to his death in New Zealand while filming a movie?

RATTLESNAKE

next to the word nepotism in the dictionary is a photo of goldenbergstein , or whatever his lame a s s name is ... i think his background is really in taxi cab driving ...

Emilio

Who would stalk Jeff Goldblum?

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Jeff is an TALENTLESS Actor- put in there by Idiots toi fill parts that any dumb ass could play!!!