Pepper-Spraying Bouncer

Sam Worthington Said

He Was a DEA Agent

11/5/2012 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1105_sam_worthington_02
Who knew ... Sam Worthington is a method actor ... because right after he was pepper sprayed in Atlanta this weekend, he claimed he was a DEA agent and threatened the bouncer who maced him -- so claims the very pissed off bouncer.

The bouncer -- Jerry Link -- tells TMZ, he maced Worthington when the actor went belligerent outside the bar ... and Worthington screamed, "I'm a DEA agent! You f**ked up now!"

FYI -- Worthington is playing a DEA agent in the movie he's currently filming in the ATL.

Link tells us, Worthington rolled up to Vortex Bar and Grill in Atlanta, wearing a dirty hoodie and carrying a bunch of clothes ... and everyone thought he was a homeless person. Link says he refused to let Worthington inside because he was too drunk.

TMZ broke the story ... Worthington was arrested for disorderly conduct after allegedly pushing Link in retaliation.

The charges were dismissed this morning because Link was a no-show in court.  Link is calling BS ... because no one asked him to be there.

And this is funny ... Link (clearly not a movie person) tells us, he had no clue Worthington was famous until today -- "I've never seen 'Avatar' or 'Terminator."

You're not missing much.

YouDontSay

That is too funny.

zoolady

Sam is hot!

PoppaB.

NOT MISSING MUCH???? BOTH WERE GREAT MOVIES...GET UR HEAD OUT OF UR ASS AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT......

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I'm a DEA AGENT!!!... lol

HRH Prince Michael

DEA, FBI, NSA, CIA, CyberCom, U.S. Secret Service,
U.S. Department of "Justice", Et Al:
I see Fed People. Many, many Fed People.

The 2000 Hanging-Chad "Election"?
The 2008 A.C.O.R.N.-fraud "Election"?
The 2012 Almighty God SELECTION:

zombie

I'm an Avatard, because I thought Avatar was pretty darn good, and so did the millions of other people who made it the highest grossing modern day movie to date. The TMZ staff should think about how their posts are not anything one would miss having not read them.

Studley Buck

Worthington is a lousy actor and a sorry excuse for a man.

Southside

Another D-bad star in the making! They should have beat his a## and taught him a life lesson. I'm a DEA agent...lmao! What no class jerk.

SammyG

I never heard of this guy but he sounds like an idiot.

OooooNooo!

Worthington is a total douche,

Lisa

The Vortex is seriously one of the best hangouts in Atlanta, with cheeseburgers commonly ranked as the best in town.

This story is even funnier if you know that the bouncers are usually heavily tatted and pierced. And I mean heavily.

And he must have been VERY wasted to be denied entry. I don't think many patrons are sober once they've been in there very long.

PT

Something tells me that this will initiate the sunset of Mr. Worthington's career.

Sassy

Laughing my arse off @ "I'm a DEA agent."

LindyLou

What a d!ck! Why do all Aussie actors turn into d!cks when they go live in America. Makes me proud to be an Aussie NOT!!

Mattress23

Not missing much? which idiot wrote that? hat was douchey of u guys!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments