Robin Thicke

If You Voted For Romney ...

Get the Hell Away From Me

11/6/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110612_thicke_launch

Robin Thicke
has a clear message for voters today ... if you cast a ballot for Mitt Romney ... the sexy singer wants nothing to do with you.

Robin unleashed the warning in L.A. earlier today ... when our photog fired off some election related questions to Robin and Paula Patton as they strutted their hot butts down the street.

But when our camera guy made a (bad) joke about voting for Romney ... Robin hilariously responded, "Then you're not allowed to take our picture."

A cruel punishment.

wendy

don't worry robin, i didn't...now you and your bad hair get the hell away from me!

dogboy

Typical young Hollywood snob that has no clue what they are talking about. Learn your facts you punk a** B****

debbie

jack ass!

zombie

I want nothing to do with his music, so I guess that makes us even.

Ric

Who cares about this POS? Robin who?

harleyharlett

arrogant ass!

Ms.B

Who is robin thicke. Are you people stupid .He is one of the greatest R&B artist and writer/producer of all time . I guarantee that at least one of your favorite songs that are out was written by him or produced by him . This site is obviously for white racist who don't know their face from their a** and know absolutely nothing about politics .if Romney was to win which he isn't USA is goin down worse than what is was when bush was in office . And I don't know why white people be on here talkin bad about blacks and Obama when they livin in trailer parks and on welfare with a bunch of dirty lil kids running around haven't bathed in weeks lol maybe months .house be all trashed out like on hoarders lookin like a raggedy mop that's been drug through dirt and s**t .get over yourselves and accept that black people are human just like u and that the president is black and will win again

B.C.

.....Lost Without U!!! Sorry people I had to do it. 1 win for the opportunist.

Gina

Arrogant, Black wanna be..

Pua

I'll vote for whoever I want to dude. Your still wet behind the ears and you're telling me I don't matter cause you love your manchild??? KISS MY ASSSS, entirely, both sides and the middle. THE only reason people listen to pretty boys like you is that they are as politically illiterate as you are.

4inline

Who is this guy? Even if I could get near him he wouldn't have anything to worry about with me.

ali

A-Hole!

Jenny

Who? A "D" lister at best!

ali

A-Hole!

SevenCostanza

So who is this douche nozzle? Never heard of him. But I will be happy to be sure that none of my hard earned money goes to support him.