Martin Lawrence

'I Might Be Back

to TV Soon'

11/7/2012 10:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110712_martin_lawrence_launch
It's been 15 years since his iconic sitcom went off the air ... but Martin Lawrence tells TMZ ... HE MIGHT BE BACK ON TV!!!

Martin and his family were leaving Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood last night when he told us he's decided to take a break from the world of movies ... but when it comes to the small screen, Lawrence said, "I may be back to TV soon."

Martin didn't give up any details about his TV plans ... but it MAY have something to do with a sitcom he was reportedly working on earlier this year.

According to reports, Martin had struck a deal to get the show on CBS, but the network pulled the plug back in May.

Now, it seems like there may still be life in the project ... unless Martin has a whole NEW SHOW up his sleeve. Hopefully it involves Gina.

LINDA CALDWELL

STOP THE PRESS KNOW THIS ALL THE ACTORS NO ONE CARES THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT CANNOT GET ANYTHINGDONE BECAUUSE HE IS BLACK AND WHITE AMERICANDOESNOTWANT TO ADMIT IT

LINDA CALDWELL

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS WE AS AMERICANS NEED TO KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREE WORLD CAN NOT PASS A BILL BECAUSE THE SENATE KNOWS HE IS BLACK AND THE REFUSE THE LISTEN TO HIM NOTHING ELSE MATTERS IN THIS COUNTRY.

LINDA CALDWELL

I AM STARTING A CAMPAIGN THE REASON WHY THE PRESIDENT CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK ,NO ONE WANTS TO SAY IT BUT ITS TRUE. THE REPUBLICANS R PULLING AGAINST HIM

AsYouWere!

No need to hope for Gina's involvement, Martin can carry the show himself, I'm guessing that's why it was called Martin! Still one of my favorite sitcoms; Sheneneh, Roscoe, Jerome, Mama Payne, Hustle Man, oh and I can't forget Bruh man from the 5th flo' LMAO

Cindy

Martin was a true comic....unlike some of his peers that are on TV now.... I would watch him....loved him!

destini

wow

sophia786

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, Fly26.com

BLADE-RUNNER

Martin.....just bring Martin back you da man!

Ronron

No thanks!

Thomas K.

Marty, you've fallen so far, you're interviewed at a bus stop?!?!? Ouch. Reality bites.

hotbitch

The episode where Gina gave Miss Myra a pedicure slays me every single time. Martin is a FOOL!

CHASTITY ANDERSON

a SEQUEL TO THE OLD MARTIN SHOW I HOPE GREAT SHOW STILL WATCH THE RERUNS!

Ozzie X

love martin lawrence.. good man.

Bill Leslie

awesome - I assume we can look forward to some more psychotic drug fuelled breakdowns again!!!

Soamazing

We love you Martin. Come on back!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments