« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ariel Winter & Sis

They Might Be Giants Fans

11/11/2012 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111_ARIEL_WINTERS_SPLASHAriel Winter (right), her sister and her niece all donned their New Yorks Giants gear and hit up a farmer's market in Studio City, CA today.

The girls' support went for naught ... the Giants were killed in Cincinnati today, 31-13.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lolzatyou

This has to be some form of Pedophilia at this point. Leave this poor girl alone....I've joked a lot about this site but this is beyond ridiculous at this point.

cobrazombie

Who are these people and why should I care?

Esther

Modern Family is on ABC. Maybe now is a good time to mention that TMZ is on a competing network. TMZ probably has orders to continue stalking this poor girl. It's actually pissing me off. Why don't you find some actual news that does not damage a child, even more than she already has been.

Bamby

I was thinking the same thing, Leave these people alone, Geeze....... Tmz has been filing their pages with all of their private life here. Its old news that they will work out on their own. Get out of their faces guys.

Diamond Goddess!

These chix are TOTES callin' the paps on a daily basis to come shoot 'em as evidence in the "see how much better-off I am with my failed-actress sister than my evil stage-mom" case.
(Ugh!!!)
Notice we never see her with the older boyfriend.
(The sister will probably let her bang him in her house, lol, and that's why she wants to live there.)
I'm tired of them ALREADY and it's only been like 3 days.
LOL!!!

Stephanie

Normally child abuse matters would be kept confidential, yet it seems you were tipped off and you ran with the story. Please have respect and let this young lady have privacy.

5Louie

Did snooks change her name ? Is Snooks on modern family ? I sure am lost why the fuss

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4