Miley Cyrus

Soccer Mom in Training ...

In New $80,000 Porsche

11/14/2012 4:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1114_miley_cyrus_porsche_X17Engaged pop star Miley Cyrus embraced her inner Hollywood soccer mom and got behind the wheel of the minivan of sports cars ... a Porsche Cayenne GTS in L.A. on Tuesday.

We're told the 19-year-old had the luxury vehicle -- which has a base price of over $80,000 -- delivered to her home recently.

It's a great starter car for any filthy rich bride-to-be.

Phreaky

That is a seriously ugly car.

Jeff

Since when is a Porsche Cayenne a mini van???

swampfox

These celebrities who spend so much money on trying to keep their "street cred" validated and to stay relevant on rag mags..by spending enormous amounts of money on bling/cars..should be shown pictures of starving children around the world...I am not a bleeding heart by no means...Republican for the last 30 years....How about doing your soul a favor and get a "human caring cred"...and spend that money on donations....you would attract more diverse types of fans to buy your records and pay attention to you....and yes I do donate a portion (that I can afford to these charities)....please think about it.

DanicaMarie

Thats a soccer mom vehicle? Hmm, could have fooled me.

It's Dave

$80,000 for a car that looks like a $16,000 Scion xD? There is no arguing about Porche's excellent engineering, but $80,000 for a vehicle to take the kids to and from school and to use for grocery shopping and running errands is a bit unreal. This is not a soccer mom's car. Soccer mom's are too smart for that.

mfan

Lovin' me some Miley pics.

HeeHee

Horse teeth!

christopher fisher

that car is cheap.a real car would be 400k for a good maybach

jade

Love Miley. Hate the hair. Ugliest car I've seen in a Looonnng time.

Seph

Mley Cyrus is a slutty typical spoiled Amrican teenager, not actually attractive.

brenette

iam happy for her

Boingo

Darn. Nobody ever took my photo when I bought my Cayenne. Well, maybe my bank did. P.S., that GTS is more like $107K (for the record) ;-)

Marisa

Really Miley Curus you shave your head and I am 14 I was born on September 1,1998 and I you are 5 years older than me and I make better descions than you do get your life together and Liam Hemsworht should not be with you

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2